*MONTGOMERY 2 BARBERS HILL 0 FINAL/GAME 1*

Guest etbu

Shake it off Eagles your coming home tomorrow!! Win that one and were all tied up again!!!! Stone on the mound tomorrow along with Thame!!!

Man what a tough loss for the Eagles but brakes did not happen today but hopefully bounce back. Correct me if I am wrong but were both runs unearned? IF IF IF the ball that was hit to deep center goes to left with the wind? Tie game but old well gett'em on Thursday..

Hales pitched for BH.  BH had a bad defensive outing this game and left a LOT of people stranded on base.  A lot of very hard hit balls for BH, but they all seemed to go right at someone.  Montgomery had 5 hits and 2 were bunts, 2 were infield bloopers that bounced high or rolled short.  1 ball was hit to center and took a bad hop, which ended up a double instead of a single.  Things just seems not to go well for BH today and they appeared to be not ready for a 4Pm start. Montgomery got all the breaks tonight and that's the way it goes in baseball. 

If BH wins tomorrow, I still say it's their series to lose.  BH is the better offensive team in this one and if we get to the 3rd pitcher, we have that as well.

Get'm tomorrow BH.

Ross Hales on the bump for the HILL. Yet another tough loss for Hales ( i.e.  certainly pitched well enough to win). From " fairly good " on-site sources...one run earned and one unearned... You are on the money about the Towley's drive to deep center...20-ft to the right.....it's 3-2...Guess that's why you play 'em...The better team won tonight. Very well coached....but I'm going with BH ain't folding...Thamm throwing it with lots of confidence...BH IN THRHEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BH wins tomorrow night..Tied up..I'll take the Eagles 3 & 4 in the rotation..BH in three....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder