**SLC BASEBALL TOURNEY...POST RESULTS HERE**

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home/Visitor is rotated during tournament play, so each team is given an equal chance to be home/visitor.  Same is done during NCAA Regional play.  During Super Regionals however it is treated like a best of 3-series with the host school acting as home team for each game.  BTW - Cards rally for 3 and hit into an inning ending DP and now trail 4-3.  Veeeeeeery close play. Bottom of 6th SHSU batting.

Question - I can't find a bracket.  What happens if Lamar beats UTSA (UTSA elminated), then LU advances to play SHSU.  Texas State beats SFA (SFA eliminated)  Let's say Lamar beats SHSU in the night cap, then 3 teams are left with one loss, which means the early version of the championship game is between 2 of the teams LU/SHSU/TXST, but which ones? I don't want to get ahead of myself, just wondering what a team has to do to win it all.  ???

Best I can figure - Should LU (or UTSA) beat Sam tonight, the winner of the SFA - Texas St game would play Sam tomorrow morning, and the winner of that game would play LU (or UTSA) that afternoon for the title.

I am not sure, but this makes the most sense. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086