54 members have voted

1. 1. Jasper Or Hudson?

• Jasper
    • Lufkin Hudson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jasper rolls over this team which placed 3rd in 20-3A.  Hudson lost to Central two games and also to Carthage two games in District.  Jasper is just too strong a program to fall to this team.

That record in district means zip.  Jasper is going to have their hands full this week.  Just hope we can get lucky.

Actually, if you check the records, Hudson did not lose to Carthage by very much.  The second game was only 4-6 and I hear that all 6 of the Carthage runs were un-earned.  Anyone counting on a cake-walk for Jasper has been smoking rope.  ;)  and a rotten rope at that.  ;D

I think Jasper rolls over this team which placed 3rd in 20-3A.  Hudson lost to Central two games and also to Carthage two games in District.  Jasper is just too strong a program to fall to this team.

Lufkin hudson placed 2nd behind the #1 team in the state and beat central twice...and lost to carthage 4-0 and 6-4 and the second game all 6 were unearned for carthage...im gona say it goes to 3 games and the winner will be who wants it the most...

actually graduation is at 8, i just checked.....so i guess that leaves a lot of time to play a game......and so what if i have a karma of -112? it is just a number that some people seem to think is essential to life on here

Morgan

I guess you do not loose any sleep over the Karma do you? ;D

From one old Silsbee guy.....You may never here me say this again, But here goes

[move]GO DAWGS[/move]

how can they play friday with graduation going on?

Can't play but one game before Friday by rule.  Can't leave school early to play by rule.  Jasper has to play on their graduation day and if it goes to game 3, Hudson will play on theirs.  4 PM start is the benefit of early release that day by both schools.

Lufkin hudson placed 2nd behind the #1 team in the state and beat central twice...and lost to carthage 4-0 and 6-4 and the second game all 6 were unearned for carthage...im gona say it goes to 3 games and the winner will be who wants it the most...

Man thats really going out on a Limb

ok well who ever said this must not know much about hudson..they came in 2nd in district and didnt lose to central.. and both games to carthage were very close 4-0 6-4.. im gonna have to stick with the hornets..they had some hot bats and good play against very good teams ..i say they take this one in 3 games..

No chance Jasper beats Hudson.....

Is that better JDog...... ??? ???  Trying to work the old Jody magic 4 you..... ;D ;D

perfect!  ;D :o  the jinx is in!  now, will you come sit on the Hudson side for us please?  ;D  THAT would really finish them off!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics