Barbers Hill vs Montgomery

Guest etbu

4PM in Montgomery?????? I gues they don'e want the BH fans at the game :o I'm going to have to sneak out of work to go see this one!!!!

Goodluck BH!!!

Have you actually been to a game this year? I met Hales today at the BC game and nice kid. Not to bad sporting a Gig'em hat. You guys are going to have your hands full with this one. Who does the winner of this one play? BH89-2 are you going to this one? The reason that this one is being early in the week bc you and Montg. both have graduation Friday and Saturday.

Have you actually been to a game this year? I met Hales today at the BC game and nice kid. Not to bad sporting a Gig'em hat. You guys are going to have your hands full with this one. Who does the winner of this one play? BH89-2 are you going to this one? The reason that this one is being early in the week bc you and Montg. both have graduation Friday and Saturday.

I have been to several games this year!! Just not as much as I wish i could.  BH will defnetly have their hands full with what the #2 team in the state :o Winner of this game plays Texas City/Brenham game (If Brenham inded up winngh against Mccallum) I just checked my schedule and wouldn't you know it I have a stupid Meeting I can't get out of Wednesday at 3:00!!!!!!! I'll be  at the rest though!!!

Guest coachhooker

uil rule you can not leave school early for a playoff game unless your athletic period is the last period you can leave during then but not before.  think i am crazy lok it up

Just read that Brenham was beat by Austin McCallum!! So the last four in the region is

Texas City Vs. Austin McCallum

&

Barbers Hill Vs. Montgomery

I think BH is only going to school for a half day Wednesday which allows them to travel and play so early, But what about the FANS!!!! I wonder who's brain child 4 PM was???

Not really??? The game could have been scheduled at 7 P.M. where someone besides the players could make the game!!! I know there is nothing that can be done about it now, but is sure is fun to whine ;D ;D ;D

This could be a great series.  Hales and Thamm vs. Springer and Stone...this alone makes the series remarkable.  The Bears support their program well so the matchup of fans should be equal.  I agree with other comments.  the early start is not good for parents and fans making the game(s).

BTW...I also got to talk to both Ross Hales (in his Aggie hat) and Cameron Campbell (wearing his Rice hat) at the BC/Needville game.  Both class acts.  I really hope the Eagles advance...if for no other reason than these kids deserve it.

Thanks for the support MIF04. I know Hales and Campbell well...they are indeed class acts. This year's BH team is loaded with class acts and good students. They have been a complete joy to watch and support.

Thursday night game @ BH should be a full house. Looking forward to a great series between two very talented teams.

Not really??? The game could have been scheduled at 7 P.M. where someone besides the players could make the game!!! I know there is nothing that can be done about it now, but is sure is fun to whine ;D ;D ;D

My understanding is that Montgomery has finals the next day after the 4:00 game.  Any later and their kids would not be able to study for the tests.  That seems to make sense to me.

Guest etbu

This is going to be one wopper of a game.  I can't wait for first pitch!!!!  Yes ETBU I will be at all these games, 2 or 3 of them. 

If anyone get's directions to the field please post.

Hey Bro the field is on 105  ouf of of Conroe and is right next to the football field or behind the field house on the right heading west.

Humble is off of Wilson Road coming down the BW and you need to head north or if you come down 1960 you will need to take a left or head south. BB field is right beside the Humble football stadium.

My understanding is that Montgomery has finals the next day after the 4:00 game.  Any later and their kids would not be able to study for the tests.  That seems to make sense to me.

If they have school Friday they aren't suppose to be able to play but one game before Friday in a 2 out of 3 series.

Boy, that schedule sucks all the way around.  ::) ::)  Near rush-hour traffic on one day and if a 3rd game during the work day.  Geez!!!!!

Kick their tails in 2. 

That Stone kid is good, but so is Thamm, Hales, and others.  Small ball baby, small ball if needed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83