BC

Guest coachhooker

Guest coachhooker

I have ZERO say in this but I would like to say my peace, and I dont care if you tag me for it, please BC fans out of respect will yall stop cutting coach Byrant down.  I am tired of reading ever comment....... well if billy did this or if bryant did this we would have won......time out sorry but first it should be COACH BRYANT.  Please just do me a favor give hime the respect and and call him Coach Bryant or Mr. Bryant.  Feel free to bash me but i dont care i am tired oh seeing the BS coach Bryant gets on this site

Guest coachhooker

i know he is a good coach but i am tired of hearing him called billy or just bryant but if he would get the respect of coach infront of his name, sorry if you dont know where i am coming from. 

Guest Bulldog

Im a player and COACH Bryant has his up's and downs as a coach..... theres been time when i didn't like the way he did things probally more times than none but even myself I have to give him credit for what he's done in his career..... I have been one to bash him but those days are over. He's not perfect but who is deal with it. COACH Bryant is not the town favorite but in the end somehow his ball clubs get the job done wether it be coaching or player being just very skilled.......Im a prime example that you don't always have to play for your coach but to respect him as long as your under his guidence.....

By the way my name is Jeff Stringer im a senior at Bridge City and I pitch for the man. I'll never understand him but i give him credit for everything he's done for Bridge City Baseball.

Guest coachhooker

Stringer I bless you on your comments and I hope you have all the best at the next level I have seen you pitch and you have great make up to make it at the next level and good luck young man I hope to see you make it. Pitch well young man

Coach Bryant must be doing something right, his team is still in the playoffs where as alot of other teams are sitting at home this time of year.

I do not know the coach or have a vested interest but a person that teaches or coaches the kids of today deserve our respect.

Actually it has been going on TOO much in the coach of the year thread. It went from coach of the year talk to "hey lets bash billy"...hope to see it stopped. If a player from BC can come out and say he doesnt always agree with coach bryant but still thinks he is a good coach and respects him - none of us can argue at all.

The negativity is sad, but that is the trend in BC these days toward Billy.  Ususally it stems from the ones that sons or grandsons are not playing. Their Little League ALL-Star is sitting the bench and is being treated unfairly. The others do it just because. Just because a man says very little and doesn't portray an over abundance of cheerfullness he gets slammed. The man can coach. He played and starred at his college. He raised a program from nothing into something at Buna. Now he is in BC coaching/dealing with the crap that goes along with these people.

Kudos to you Stringer. Would have bet a year's salary that anything like that would have never came from you. Also, much respect for not hiding behind a screen name. A little tidbit, because of what I do and the people I come into contact with, the biggest thing in advancing your career is the mental approach to your craft. Stay positive, aggressive, and most of all in control.

Certain decisions that he or any coach makes during a game I would guess are based on events that occur out of people's eyes. Things that people with knowledge of the game would consider. Until you are in the heat of battle in the same shoes your words hold very little credibility. There is a great story about a gladiator standing in the middle of an arena and all the people yelling at him. I'll find it and post it later so I dont screw it up from my own words.

To the BC players that read this site. Good luck to you. Remember what I told you that one day and who knows what could happen.

I had the pleasure of playing for COACH BRYANT in the early 90's when he took a bunch of avg knuckleheads from Buna to Austin.  He taught us how to play the game and to respect the game.  I also give him credit for teaching us more than just baseball.  I am currently a coach, mostly because of him, and will consider my career a sucess if my players view me the way I view COACH BRYANT.  Don't bash the man because he doesn't shake hands and kiss the babies.  Leave him alone and let him teach the kids.

All of this has been blown out of proportion..I hope it hasn't been a distraction from the task at hand this week which is to beat Needville...I made one comment,that (coach bryant) IN MY OPINION should not be considerd the coach of the year PERIOD....Several post'rs here took it and ran... 

All of this has been blown out of proportion..I hope it hasn't been a distraction from the task at hand this week which is to beat Needville...I made one comment,that (coach bryant) IN MY OPINION should not be considerd the coach of the year PERIOD....Several post'rs here took it and ran... 

This shouldn't distract them because they shouldn't be on here at all. Just go out there and play the game to the best of your ability.This crap, meaning an avenue to hide behind screen names and post stuff that has very little validity, shouldn't even be on their minds. The problem with you injun and your Little League level of experience is you focus on the first game with Jasper. You keep talking about being outcoached when you just dont have a clue. Were there costly routine errors? How about untimely walks at the end of the game when it is on the line? How about missed assignments that are given to players that they decide to do something else on their own? You have taken all that into consideration though so what am I talking about?

Were you at the game your speaking of??? How about working on defending the bunt....do you really think Jasper has more talent than Bridge City????? No Way. By the way some of those (Little Leaguers) have come to me in the past telling me That I "taught" them more than any other coach they ever had including High School coaches....

Did you see me there? Bunts are a part of the game. What about the other stuff I mentioned? I didn't seem to get your opinion on those aspects of the game. You seem to know so much.  I just got to know your name so possibly one day I can get some tips to pass down to my son. So, what is your name?

buc3.......let it go.   There is no reason to continue with these type of posts other then to stir the pot.

We can always take this up after the season is over. 

Sorry I didn't see the rules to this game. Some say what they want when they want. The people on the other side of the coin have to wait. My bad, I will try to wait until you guys are done.

Were you at the game your speaking of??? How about working on defending the bunt....do you really think Jasper has more talent than Bridge City????? No Way. By the way some of those (Little Leaguers) have come to me in the past telling me That I "taught" them more than any other coach they ever had including High School coaches....

Little League very impressive. ::) ::) ::)

Did you see me there? Bunts are a part of the game. What about the other stuff I mentioned? I didn't seem to get your opinion on those aspects of the game. You seem to know so much.  I just got to know your name so possibly one day I can get some tips to pass down to my son. So, what is your name?

( I just got to know your name)??? Did they teach grammer where you went to school ?? Maybe you should let someone else teach your son that...Also you did not answer my question.. Do you think Jasper has more talent than Bridge City?

Way to many personal agendas. That kind of question only leads to another question. All this turmoil can only be bad for the kids. Negativity on this thing breeds more negativity and finger pointing. My hat goes off to you "Coach and ex buna player", in the end your words, is why many coaches do what they do. And by the way, Coach Bryant went to McNeese on scholarship all 4 years and was voted MVP his senior year for Mcneese. He is my friend and this all makes me sad. Many on here will never let up but hopefully the other silent ones see whats going on...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124