A & M vs. Texas Baseball....UT wins

Ags need a sweep to clinch a national seed, 2 out of 3 may not be enough.  Next two in Austin.  Big series of the Ags, let hope they come through and the state of Texas can get 3 of the Top 8 National seeds in the NCAA Baseball Tournament.

I have been lucky enough or should I say unlucky enough to watch both teams up close when they played UTPA, and I would be surprised if A&M won 1 game, don't get me wrong I like the Aggie Team ( did I just say that??) but the Horns first 5 hitters are 6'1 plus Lefthanders that can absolutly stroke, and not to mention they have the best player in the country in Kyle Russell.

Slight edge to A&M's Pitching but everything else lands at UT's feet.

IF the pitching holds up.  The offense is there.  BTW - UT Regional is at Round Rock, and Supers is at Corpus Christi if they win in the first round.  Of course my favorite to take it is Rice, and I would love to see Rice/UT in a 3-gamer for it all.  My sleeper is San Diego....their pitching is just nasty.

• 2 weeks later...

IF the pitching holds up.  The offense is there.  BTW - UT Regional is at Round Rock, and Supers is at Corpus Christi if they win in the first round.  Of course my favorite to take it is Rice, and I would love to see Rice/UT in a 3-gamer for it all.  My sleeper is San Diego....their pitching is just nasty.

this is all true. Pitching has been on/off most of the season but the offense has been there all season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder