*Coach Of The Year?*

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe you people. Baseball parents are more vocal than football and basketball put together. I will tell you what the problem is. Most of you are counting on your kid getting a college scholarship so you don't have to pay for it. I think everyone wishes that. The problem is you did not prepare for your kid to go to college, so now you are wondering how are you going to pay for it? You know what, too bad. You should not have bought new homes(that you can't afford), cars, deer hunts, boats, RV's, Four wheelers, Golf carts and what ever. Everbody thinks their kid is an all-star, sorry but they are not. Some day there will not be any more coaches or teachers and it is because goofy people like you. Keeping up with the jones is what most people are all about. Coaches and teachers are special people. Leave them alone. Until you have been in their shoes, put up or shut up.

let em. what does it matter to you what other people do with their lifes. if they want to be $8,000,000 in debt and rely on a scholarship to pay for their kids college thats their own business. and alot of those kids parents actually do make a dump truck load of money.

Guest bleed orange

I should not have posted what I did. I understand that people can do what they want with their money, they make it. I am sorry for being judgemental. On the flip side people should not be bashing Coach Bryant on here either. Lets get back to the subject a hand. My coach of the year is Coach Griff.

• 2 weeks later...

Let it be ..........  the last coach standing at the state tournament.   :)

Looks like that is Coach Mixon.  :)  Other coaches did fantastic jobs, but taking 4 out of 5 games from a top level team like BC was something else.  Frankly, I thought the odds were against his doing that.

and Go Dogs!  :)

Guest BC boy 17

Coach Bryant did do a good job with the cards this year. The cardinals werent really picked to go that far in to the playoffs, but coach Bryant and the cards fought to get back to the regional finals......not to bad of a year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder