BH Vs. Bay City

Eagles against the Black Cats usually wouldn't be a good match up unless the Black Cat is a house cat ;D

I think the Eagles can hang!!! BH took out the distrct Champion Lamar Consolidated for that district, can they do the same to the 3rd place team??

Bay City sure isn't playing like a third place team taking LCM in two straight!! I'm Exspecting this to go all three games, but the Eagles depth takes them to the next round!! BH in 3......Gooooooooooooo Eagles!!!

They are playing...I think in Huffman... No, seriously will know on Monday...Will be looking for your 21-4a support..Tough loss for ya'll today...Tell your SRS., Listi, Arnold, Sipe, etc....best of luck in the future...I think they will all do just fine.

Go 21-4A Eagles !

Bay City is a very good team.  They can hit well and have decent pitching.  They do throw a lot of fast balls, so that could be in BH's favor. 

BH-89 looks like we struck a nerve!! Check out our Karma ;D ;D ;D

Well you know what they say, The truth hurts 8)

Can't wait to see the Eagles in action!!!

1st match-up of the year BH beat Bay City 1-0.  I am sure they won't let us count that game, so I am assuming we need to win this one early in two.  I watched this team play LCM in their first game and they are much better than what we saw in early season form.  One poster said, "better be good defending a 3rd base bunt" however they can hit too.  They have a pretty good fast-ball pitcher who throws for strikes and keeps the ball down.  LCM will have to tell you about the 2nd pitcher, as I never saw him. 

I'll take BH and I SURE HOPE it is in two.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124