Bay City 7 LC-M 3 in Game 1 FINAL/COMMENTS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually feel bad for LCM bc I like their team. I saw them play last year here in Kingwood and was impressed I know that we get crazy here about our teams but I would like to wish Lcm the best and hope they win the next two. StrosBros travel safe and hope your team wins brutha.  ;D

Thanks. I'll give you back a karma point on that one.  I do think the Bears can come back and get the win, especially in a smaller park if they can keep their heads in the game.  Young group of kids, first play-off experience for most of them, I'd like to see them come back and prove how tough they can be Friday night.

Best of Luck, Bears!  We know you can do it. ;D

Like was stated in past forums the entire District was and is very young and it will show in the pressure filled playoffs. Now let's not take away from what the teams accomplished mainly the LCM Bears, this will be were Coach Griff and Coach Step. earn there money.

They will bounce back, but I will promise you this you will not want to see this team in the playoffs next year or 2 years from now.....

The big ballpark kept some balls inside the park which are usually out for the Bears so dont pin everything on the pitching.

X2

Gunn's hit off the neck of the bat went 360+, Berry's shot went 370, and Johnson's rocket went about 385 dead center. Hopefully we can keep errors to a minimum on friday. I want to see alot of SETX fans Fri. @ BH

Lets not bring the umpire into it.  He seemed like an honest man who did a solid job.  Bay City seemed to get a few calls last night, but somebody has to get them.  (but they probably feel the other way) And they weren't the difference in the game.  

We shot ourselves in the foot a few times.  But we have a tough team that is more than capable of bouncing back.  

Hats off to BC for a solid game.  You guys are a very good team.  

Not implying the ump was the reason a team won or loss.He was just not consistant with his calls.The reason we lost was just to many errors and our hits ( 7 )were spread over about 5 innings where as bc's 7 were in 1 1/2 innings with runners on base.That's just baseball.Friday is a new day and these kids will give it their all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder