*Huffman 6 PN-G 5 Final Game 2..Huffman Advances*

Guest Indian Chief

Don't worry Coach Young and Texas City will advance! Our district other than Vidor was down a little this year. But we have just about all our guys back next year.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right voice I am full of myself so what is wrong with that? I am just as full of myself as you boys from PNG. I am not even  going to converse with such a weakling but let me say that you are staying at home and we beat both of your teams. As in sotball and baseball so who is full of what? Turn the tables on us and make us the bad guys but why don't you go to the mirror and check out who has some issues to deal with? Hey Tiger why don't you get a good grow up and maybe you can work for me one day. In fact I am looking for a driver need a job?

I'll drive your truck ETBU.  Can I haul all those crying Indians over the Trinity River Bridge and drop them off in WOS so they can learn how to be professional whiners..... ;D

Break out the baseball records and appearances in the State Tourny!!

Boy, you are going WOS on us.  Every year they lose and all we hear is how they won 3 state titles back in the 1980's.  Those same guys who won then are probably hauling scrap for ETBU too........ :o

What did you do this year, that is what's in question...... ;D

I was at the game today too.  I watched what I considered a bad call but in the long run that is not what cost PNG the game.  They left the door open too long and let the Falcons back in the game.  The Falcons did not give up and they fought to make something happen and it did.  The PNG team will be back next year and will be stronger than ever.  Folks have a tendency to put the blame on a call here or there but if you sit and analyze a game in its entirety, there are other reasons that games are lost.  PNG had the game won and a couple of errors and a few good hits and the momentum of the game changed to the Falcons favor.  It is what it is and all you can do is tip your hat to them and wish them good luck in the rest of the playoffs.  Like I said....PNG WILL BE BACK!!!!!

I was at the game today too.  I watched what I considered a bad call but in the long run that is not what cost PNG the game.  They left the door open too long and let the Falcons back in the game.  The Falcons did not give up and they fought to make something happen and it did.  The PNG team will be back next year and will be stronger than ever.  Folks have a tendency to put the blame on a call here or there but if you sit and analyze a game in its entirety, there are other reasons that games are lost.  PNG had the game won and a couple of errors and a few good hits and the momentum of the game changed to the Falcons favor.  It is what it is and all you can do is tip your hat to them and wish them good luck in the rest of the playoffs.  Like I said....PNG WILL BE BACK!!!!!

Well said.

I was at the game today and it was one of the best high school games I have ever seen.  When a team comes from 4 runs down to tie the game in the bottom of the last inning, no matter which side you are from, it is something to see.  Huffman did not score all those runs on a bunch of errors. They scored those runs because they finally got to a kid that pitched a heck of a game and his coach left him in one inning too long.  You guys that want to make excuses need to re-group, PNG is a very young and talented team, but on this day the more experienced team came out on top.  The Falcons are a team that has been to the play-offs 4 years straight.  Experience lead the way, not bad calls or errors.  Let these kids have their due, they earned it.  PNG did not lay down and choke, they got beat by a bunch of kids that have been there before and know what it takes to win in the play-offs.  I was impressed by PNG, the team was well coached and as usual they had a lot of support in the stands.  Let's try giving both teams a big hand, they deserve it.  Sipe and Flores both pitched a heck of a game, both got tired in the heat and gave up some runs in the end.  But for six innings it looked like a repeat of Wednesday nite with PNG getting the timely hits.  But give it up to Coach DeBerry, he took a gamble and it paid off for the Falcons.  The PNG-Huffman series as predicted was a good one and I for one am glad I got to see every inning.

I was at the game today and it was one of the best high school games I have ever seen.  When a team comes from 4 runs down to tie the game in the bottom of the last inning, no matter which side you are from, it is something to see.  Huffman did not score all those runs on a bunch of errors. They scored those runs because they finally got to a kid that pitched a heck of a game and his coach left him in one inning too long.  You guys that want to make excuses need to re-group, PNG is a very young and talented team, but on this day the more experienced team came out on top.  The Falcons are a team that has been to the play-offs 4 years straight.  Experience lead the way, not bad calls or errors.  Let these kids have their due, they earned it.  PNG did not lay down and choke, they got beat by a bunch of kids that have been there before and know what it takes to win in the play-offs.  I was impressed by PNG, the team was well coached and as usual they had a lot of support in the stands.  Let's try giving both teams a big hand, they deserve it.  Sipe and Flores both pitched a heck of a game, both got tired in the heat and gave up some runs in the end.  But for six innings it looked like a repeat of Wednesday nite with PNG getting the timely hits.  But give it up to Coach DeBerry, he took a gamble and it paid off for the Falcons.  The PNG-Huffman series as predicted was a good one and I for one am glad I got to see every inning.

well said bro.. We will be back next year  there was only 3 seniors starting so yeah  were not losing anything except one pitcher but we have 2 other guys to fill his spot  we are ready for the rematch next year  hopefully we can get to play yall again  we wanna rematch  ha  just let us get a little more experienced and then it will be an even better game we were a very young team this year  good luck huff

Very nice post !

Guest tigersvoice

I'll drive your truck ETBU.  Can I haul all those crying Indians over the Trinity River Bridge and drop them off in WOS so they can learn how to be professional whiners..... ;D

You still can't separate yourself from the competitors can you, etbu?  What did you ever do as an athlete?  Sounds more like you may have been on the debate team - you are extremely good at running your mouth.  My time has passed, I'm too old to compete and too old to drive your truck.  But, at least I know that.  You, on the other hand, think that you can go back and be better than you ever were!.  That is probably true.  I don't think you were very good at anything.  No, I take that back - "Mouthing" is your long suit - you are a champion at that.

Guest RBarker

You still can't separate yourself from the competitors can you, etbu?  What did you ever do as an athlete?  Sounds more like you may have been on the debate team - you are extremely good at running your mouth.  My time has passed, I'm too old to compete and too old to drive your truck.  But, at least I know that.  You, on the other hand, think that you can go back and be better than you ever were!.  That is probably true.  I don't think you were very good at anything.  No, I take that back - "Mouthing" is your long suit - you are a champion at that.

Are you ? ur talking about running his mouth and that is what your doing right now, he is just supporting his team like you should be, so just keep your mouth shut and talk some baseball

yea well take it from the guy who dove into home.. he never touched me.. the umpires never ran to their cars.. PNG is a good team.. but they are tarnished by all there stupid little know it all fans who make excuses everytime they lose and seem to like to make fun of people for getting hurt.. at least when its not on there own team.

Jocknash:  First, you were tagged before you slid inside to home plate.  Second, the umpires did run off the field - how could you have seen anything with your whole team on top of you.  Third, and most importantly, PNG fans would NEVER make fun of anyone hurt on an opposite team.  PNG is a good team, with atheletes and good sportsman.

We even wish you guys good luck in the next round.  So stop the bashing and concentrate on your game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder