Spurs vs Suns predictions.

Who you think will win this series?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who you think will win this series?

• Suns.
    • Spurs.

last time the suns beat the spurs in the playoffs was 2000....in the first round(3-1 best of 5). since then the spurs have beaten them in 6(2003...won championship) and in 5(2005...won championship)...btw these teams are virtually the same teams that met up in 2005 with a few minor changes....i still say spurs in 6

Guest sps

your right most of the time

just use the colts as a prime example

defense wins championships but

also an explosive offense

thats football....this is basketball...how many rings do the suns have with their explosive offense compared to the spurs with thier amazing defense...the only way the suns will win the championship is if a team other than detroit(more than likely cleveland) wins the east....theres no way they will beat detroit if they get past the spurs....

last time the suns beat the spurs in the playoffs was 2000....in the first round(3-1 best of 5). since then the spurs have beaten them in 6(2003...won championship) and in 5(2005...won championship)...btw these teams are virtually the same teams that met up in 2005 with a few minor changes....i still say spurs in 6

your right it is basically the same teams........with one exception the suns now have playoff experience under their belt... and also the spurs are getting too old now 2 years is alot of difference playing against younger athletes

age may affect a little...but not much...tim is still young and so is tony and manu....thats the 3 main guys u gotta worry about...and btw if sps is gonna use other sports as examples i will too....roger clemens...yes hes not my favorite for being with the yanks now but the guy is 45 and still brings it(i hope he runs outta juice though)

uh ok there explosive offense

just came about 2 yrs from now

so they are just getting use to each other

you no what just wait we will c

all this talking doesnt do our fav teams

any good

fyi they had the same explosive offense in 05...they were "supposed" to beat the spurs then too....didnt happen...just face it once steve nash got there they became a fast break team and SA is the only team(in the west) that can hang with that...and last time i looked SA was up 2-1....and has the HC advantage.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor