21-3a MVP and All-district selections

Pitchers were all close in the district race.  Reagan, Schooling, Stringer.

I say the MVP will be CO-MVP and will be Hart and Dishon.  Don't have stats but I know they are impressive.

I'm sorry but Schooling is average, He lost alot of games he "Should Not Be Nominated" nothing against him but there are by far better pitchers in the district.

Treece

Stringer

my two choices

Hicks is your newcomer of the year.  Batted 410, was 5-1 as a pitcher, and did a great job at ss.  What did these other kids do other than hit.  Also, BC faced everyones ace, I am sure OF didn't. 

Treece twice, McDonald twice, Meeks and Stringer, Reagan twice, Lange once...Other than facing Schooling from Silsbee, I'm pretty sure that BC and OF faced the same guys

I'm sorry but Schooling is average, He lost alot of games he "Should Not Be Nominated" nothing against him but there are by far better pitchers in the district.

Treece

Stringer

my two choices

I'm sorry, but Schooling is one of the best pitchers in the area.  If I am correct, I believe that Treece and Stringer have lost games also.  This was a tough district for all the pitchers and they all did a great job.  So along with Treece and Stringer, Schooling should be right in there with them.

Guest hello

I know for a fact that Stringer threw vs. Orangefield. He was BC's ace. Both Statum and Felts pitched for the Bobcats. I am not saying that they should be the newcomer of the year, but they do deserve some thought! But your remark that OF didn't see anyone's ace is rediculous. Statum and Felts are both 9th graders

Treece twice, McDonald twice, Meeks and Stringer, Reagan twice, Lange once...Other than facing Schooling from Silsbee, I'm pretty sure that BC and OF faced the same guys

Jasper pitched Parsons the first time they played with Reagan coming in the last two innings to finish the game, and Stevenson pitched the last 3 against BC in the District championship game. So I guess you could say Jasper has 3 aces.

reagan had 7 wins in district ,2 vs bc , 1 loss vs hj ,got the extra inning winn vs silsbee (165 pitches)  also hit 6 hr's , several games with double digit k's and lots of rbi's.

i guess my vote for mvp has to go to reagan from the district championship team.

I agree.  Anyone who is the dominant pitcher and hits very well deserves MVP.

What is Stringer's batting Avg?

That I don't know.. :( Most of the time BC DH's for the Pitcher because they have so many good bats on the bench...Just a question, not to start a debate over but, what the chances of having an outfielder with a great bat that also pitches but not as much because of Pitching talent, winning the MVP... ???

That I don't know.. :( Most of the time BC DH's for the Pitcher because they have so many good bats on the bench...Just a question, not to start a debate over but, what the chances of having an outfielder with a great bat that also pitches but not as much because of Pitching talent, winning the MVP... ???

Well looking at these stats there is not an OF in BC who batted over .278 in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa