BC PLAYOFFS

He better get some experience this year becuase next year the cupboard will be bare except for him.  What a load he will have to carry.

Nope.........don't think so..........the JV won the district so there is more coming around the turn.  :)

Nope.........don't think so..........the JV won the district so there is more coming around the turn.  :)

WELL-PUT SUM OF THE VARSITY PITCHERS NEXT YEAR ARE ON  VARSITY, BUT WERE ON JV AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND ARE SITTING THE BENCH FOR NOW. CEESAC'S  A GOOD ONE THATS BEEN ON VARSITY ALL YEAR AND JADEN DILLON, JASON CLARK ALSO

I didn't mean to get you guys all fired up.  They will still be a solid team and will probably still make the playoffs, but they slipped a little in being dominate this year and you can look for a little more slip next year.

IMO...Every other team in district are losing alot of talent....So, I think BC will do just fine next year. 8)

Guest Orangeboy

Silsbee should still be tough, they are only losing 3 guys. So don't count them out yet. McDonald has pitched weel for them for 2 years and will be back. I'm sure they will hate losing those 3 seniors. They have really given their all for that program over the last 4 years.  Hamshire Fannett and Orangefield are also getting most of their teams back and will also be a little more experienced next year. So your just gonna have to take it one game at a time again next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder