PNG vs. Huffman Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you get low 80's? He was 85-86 against BH. I saw the gun myself. Yes he started the year off doing ok but now hes getting into the groove he was at last year which he was upper 80's last year. He is an outstanding pitcher and I promise if he is on it won't be know low 80's.

Listi is definately one of the best all around players in Texas not only pitcher but in and out field as well. I think Huffman will take it in three games. They just need to make sure their batting is up and their in field isn't making errors. The have been on fire lately and PN-G really needs to be ready. This team can survive without Arnold. If it goes into three games they will have Pier and the one who pitched against King.

Yep that seems to be the deal, Huffman praises him.....but from what i hear the scouts don't.

Nice shot Jack but let me ask you who is looking at you? Besides last time I looked I don't take my cues from a scout or you cuz. We who live in Huffman have no problem living in really big houses and "owning our own companies.†Our kids do not rent limos but own them" in the words of Highland Park. Old well Jackie boy hope to see you there and please take it easy on old Listi and us.

Arnold has signed with GJC and Listi is getting looked at by JC in Kansas, Panola, Morris is getting looked at by ETBU and some other skewls but he really only got GOOD this year bc of the talent that we had in the past. Morris is left handed and should get a look but will have to turn it on in the playoffs quiet frankly. His father is from Lumberton so easy on my boys.

Yep that seems to be the deal, Huffman praises him.....but from what i hear the scouts don't.

Thanks for the info ETBU.

Jack make sure your information is correct before you make accusations. Huffman is a small school with BIG talent and the scouts know that.

yeah well we will just have to see  at the beginning of the season  png was really hott and blowing teams out  then they started getting into a hitting slump and now they are finally coming around and getting back hott and its at the perfect time  but we will have to see what happens  cant wait

After reading all of the previous posts, I have to chime in. It's my job. PNG vs. Huffman very interesting series.....................Two good clubs. I'm going with Huffman in three. Sipe going to be the ace in the hole. Just my two  cents.  Win it for the Gipper....I'm meant the Arnold...you know the kid from Tarkington. Harrinton, Flores.....Listi, Morris...and the ace in the hole. 21-4A represent. P.S. GO EAGLES  ;D ;D ;D

Guest etbu

Anyone doing any meet and greet and shake and bake? Coop and you hands from the GT good for a BBQ which will be hosted and paid for by Lucky, East Texas and Coop? Thoughts or comments?  8) I tried to smoke the pipe with some of your people last weekend at the Softball game but  NO GO. Maybe it was the hair, age, lack of GREEN, walk or something but was BIG DOGGED.

OMG I kow what it was now;;;;; I am  a gentile bc of west of the Trinity............... :'( :'( :'( :'(

I realize that I open myself to a shot or two but ok bring it on.  8)

Guest etbu

The PN-G fans will welcome you and the folks from west of the Trinty.. :D

COOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP you being a single man should come over to the OTC show with me tomorrow CUZ.  ;D ;D ;D I have been married for twenty one years but my wife even said to me last night "where is Coop and why is he not here shopping"? I said to her honey Coop is holding the fort down at SEXT.  ??? ??? ???

Guest etbu

:D :D ;D ;D ;D :D

I said baby I smoke a cigar each time you hold my hand and I have the same box of cigars for twenty one years what gives?  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest etbu

What did your wife say?

"Shut your mouth I don't wanta hear your stuff (for a lack of better words) and take me to Papa's Steak House" on Westheimer". Plenty from then on but we can discuss this in private.  :'( :'( :'(

Guest etbu

Oh yea back to the series we will have a winner by Saturday night and that team will score more runs than the other. Ha Ha Sorry I do not pick or project what my team will do just hope like heck we make a good showing.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont