Best Catcher in 24-2A?

Guest Baseball1234

Guest Baseball1234

The kid from E.C! I watched him play Kountze in Woodville! And he gunned out 3 of the 4 steals! And he is only a freshman! Cant wait to see what he does in the years to come!

Sorry guys, all those catchers were good, but the best catcher in 24-2A was the senior at Warren. Working with the youngest pitching staff, an indifferent infield and new coach he was still the most fundamentally sound in 24-2A. The only other bright spot on the Warren team was West in centerfield, also the best in 24-2A.

Sorry guys, all those catchers were good, but the best catcher in 24-2A was the senior at Warren. Working with the youngest pitching staff, an indifferent infield and new coach he was still the most fundamentally sound in 24-2A. The only other bright spot on the Warren team was West in centerfield, also the best in 24-2A.

I would have to say Swinney and Parker(playing with a seperated shoulder) were bright spots on the Warrior club this year.These 2 haven't forgotten how to play ,just need some help on the mound.Warren was 1 pitcher away from being a pretty respectable club.Sad to see from a club that had a lot of promise.

I would have to say Omar Teran, since he really is a 2b/ss he is doing a great job behind the plate and he is also catching for the hardest thrower in the district. Plus Teran is a stick thats not anything new for a Teran though his brother broke the .500 mark for three years in HS until he grad. last year

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder