*****WHAT A FUN FRIDAY IT'S GOING TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!******

Vidor has a one game lead over Nederland going into the final game.  Vidor has LCM Nederland has Lumberton. If Vidor loses and Nederland wins Vidor and Nederland will have to have a playoff game to see who goes.

In 3A....BC and Jasper are in. If Silsbee wins Friday against HF they are in. If not HJ gets in.

well they should play a game(if they split the 2 district games) to determine positioning because it does matter...if either team swept the district games then they should be dist champs....the champ should get round 1 off....and 2nd should get a 3rd place team from another district!

Good question.  Would LCM and PNG be co-district champs or do they play another game to determine lst  (that is if Vidor wins on Friday)

Go Vidor ;D

I think in the past if two teams share the district champion title, it goes in the books as such, but then it is up to the coaches to determine who takes which bracket in the post season.  I know PNG and LCM have had a game before to determine which team took which place in the bracket, but the winner did not become sole owner of the title of district champions.  That has been a few years, it is possible things have changed since then.

Guest Nederland Bandit

;D We have Lumberton and should win. I hope. Then we'll beat Vidor Saturday and make the playoffs!  ;D LCM should beat Vidor this go around.

Good question.  Would LCM and PNG be co-district champs or do they play another game to determine lst  (that is if Vidor wins on Friday)

Go Vidor ;D

They would be co-district champs.  They could do something as simple as just agree on the seeding for the playoffs if one coach doesn't mind taking second.  He might like his matchups in that part of the bracket better.  Also they could just flip a coin since it is just the seeding at stake.  But if they both want the first seed then they will play on Saturday.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Vidor has a one game lead over Nederland going into the final game.  Vidor has LCM Nederland has Lumberton. If Vidor loses and Nederland wins Vidor and Nederland will have to have a playoff game to see who goes.

In 3A....BC and Jasper are in. If Silsbee wins Friday against HF they are in. If not HJ gets in.

Get out the popcorn. ;D

lcm is going to win without a doubt........ and so should nederland.... i would like to see that game if they where to have a play off....... from what i heard if we lose then there would be a one game playoff sat. against png at 11

I really hope you are online after the game. If you are wrong there will be allot of crow to eat!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder