*Vidor 7 Ozen 3 Final/Tuesday*

Guest bulldogsbaseballfan

L.C.M.IS NOT GOING TO LET YALL WIN LIKE OZEN DID BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CARE. IF THEY CARE THEY WOULD HAVE PITCH LOTT OR GARDEIR

That's true....In my opinion if Ozen really wanted to be a "spoiler" they would have thrown one of their ace pitchers, but I guess they didn't care if they won or lost. I hope LCM plays to win against Vidor on Friday.

GO NEDERLAND BULLDOGS!!!

GO LCM BEARS!!!

so what you are saying ozen just rolled over and gave up?? It wouldnt be because we are a better team or anything..

so what you are saying ozen just rolled over and gave up?? It wouldnt be because we are a better team or anything..

IMO It does not call into question the talent of Vidor.  They have earned every win they have got.  It does however call in to question the integrity of the Ozen coach.  A team owes it to the district to play every game that has playoff implications to win.  Otherwise it diminishes the accomplishments of the other program.  Watching the district race has been fun, especially the way it has gone to the wire.  Ozen not starting one of their best pitcher(s) has tarnished it a bit.  Good luck to all the teams still in the hunt come Friday.

Guest bulldogsbaseballfan

yes they did lay down because i talk to one of the parent from ozen and is true.vidor is a good team.Because of the coaches decision they will lose a few kids from this team next year.They are the best ones on the team . Soall he did was hurt himself,because they are going to go somewhere else and they will help the team  where they go.they want to win so i don't blame .the coaches that get them will be happy to have them.

L.C.M.IS NOT GOING TO LET YALL WIN LIKE OZEN DID BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CARE. IF THEY CARE THEY WOULD HAVE PITCH LOTT OR GARDEIR

Do you really believe that the Ozen coach and team did not want to win? You have to be kidding! I was there and heard the passion in his voice when a call was questioned. Give me a break! ::)

That's true....In my opinion if Ozen really wanted to be a "spoiler" they would have thrown one of their ace pitchers, but I guess they didn't care if they won or lost. I hope LCM plays to win against Vidor on Friday.

GO NEDERLAND BULLDOGS!!!

GO LCM BEARS!!!

You gotta be kidding! Give me a break!

IMO It does not call into question the talent of Vidor.  They have earned every win they have got.  It does however call in to question the integrity of the Ozen coach.  A team owes it to the district to play every game that has playoff implications to win.  Otherwise it diminishes the accomplishments of the other program.  Watching the district race has been fun, especially the way it has gone to the wire.  Ozen not starting one of their best pitcher(s) has tarnished it a bit.  Good luck to all the teams still in the hunt come Friday.

I am noticing a pattern here. All of these ridiculous comments are coming from the dogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83