1. 1. Who will win 24-2A in 07

• Buna
    • East Chambers
    • Deweyville
    • warren
    • Kountze
    • Anahuac
    • Hardin

Why would anyone put Deweyville?? They barely made the playoffs last year and they were a better team than they will be this year... It will Be Buna and Ec battling it out on Oct 26th for the 24 2a district championship

What are you basing this uninformed opinon on that Deweyville will not be as good as last year?  Keep thinking that, Buna will be lucky to finish 4th this year in District.  EC and Deweyville will be the class of this District this year.

This is going to be a good district this year.  I have to stick with my boys from EC winning it.  Buna and Deweyville will be right behind them.  You also have to put Anahuac and Warren in the picture as well.  Kountze and Hardin may shock some people as well.

Get real SteelerCzy. Buna will finish at least 2nd. Last year we were pisked next to last, and this year will be an improvement. We are faster and stronger. Dville lost its star RB. Thats hard to replace. I'm not going to bash Dville, but last year I heard the same old story when we played. I respect your team and believe yall will be the 3rd place team again. However all the teams will show improvement in this district. Look forward to see Dville at Cougar Stadium this year :o;)     

Get real SteelerCzy. Buna will finish at least 2nd. Last year we were pisked next to last, and this year will be an improvement. We are faster and stronger. Dville lost its star RB. Thats hard to replace. I'm not going to bash Dville, but last year I heard the same old story when we played. I respect your team and believe yall will be the 3rd place team again. However all the teams will show improvement in this district. Look forward to see Dville at Cougar Stadium this year :o;)     

Deweyville returns plenty on both sides of the ball, and yes Justin Williams was special, but I guarantee Deweyville will be just as good if not better this year, and I can't wait till Deweyville plays Buna, and as far as Buna finishing 2nd, GET REAL....................

Guest ECBucFan

As always, I won't make a prediction. (Got a strong feeling, though.) In any case, I will say this is a good district. DV, Buna, Warren and the others are good teams, and getting even better every year. This district has a lot to be proud of, regardless of the trash thrown at us from the detx people. Whichever 3 teams make it will rep us well. Good luck to all of you. Let's play some ball!  :)

As always, I won't make a prediction. (Got a strong feeling, though.) In any case, I will say this is a good district. DV, Buna, Warren and the others are good teams, and getting even better every year. This district has a lot to be proud of, regardless of the trash thrown at us from the detx people. Whichever 3 teams make it will rep us well. Good luck to all of you. Let's play some ball!  :)

I have to agree ECBucFan, this District is strong, and this will be the strongest EC team I have seen in quite a few years, ya'll set the bar high in the District with your consistency year in and year out, good luck this year, although I don't think ya'll will need it.

Deweyville was the ONLY 24AA team to actually compete with EC last season. Buna played a good game for the 1st quarter against EC then folded like a cheap rag doll for the other 3 quarters. This was on Buna's home field no less.

Actually Warren played EC pretty well last year despite losing Esway midway through the first quarter.Deweyviile will have a hard time replacing Williams just as Warren will replacing Esway.EC wins this if Tramain stays healthy.Don't overlook Kountze they were very young last year.The 2 thru 5 teams will be to close to call.

Guest ECBucFan

Actually Warren played EC pretty well last year despite losing Esway midway through the first quarter......The 2 thru 5 teams will be to close to call.

I can agree with that.

Will Warren be able to replace Granger?

Kinney was a good pocket passer but didnt have much speed.McBee will be a threat to take off at any time.Kinney did a good job but he won't be as hard to replace as Esway.He made the wheels turn.If Morris and the soph kid keep there grades up both could help at the tailback spot.

Guest ECBucFan

The final was either 34-14 or 35-14.

Buna scored on the opening drive against EC's reserves, from then on, though, EC scored 34 (or 35) and Buna 7...

everybody keeps underestimating deweyville but i think

they will come out on top next year because we will have one of the biggest lines and we will have a lot of speed in our backfield and yes other people will too but will they have the line to back it up.

For the Pirates it all comes down to how hard are they working NOW and this summer? Not just 8 to 10 people but all of the team should be getting after it. The string has started now 2 straight trips to the playoffs. I would not want to be on the team that ended that run. No doubt if the Pirates work hard and put some sweat in the bucket they can make it 3 in a row!  Go PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[move]3 in a row!!!!!!!![/move]

EC will win it as usual but 2nd and 3rd is all open Warren will be up there for sure Im not to sure about Deweyville after losing their star running back thats where most of their offense came from dont count out Hardin though with a new coach coming in and a new system maybe going to be in place this team can make some noise

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder