Buna/Woodville

Who will go deeper in the playoffs?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will go deeper in the playoffs?

• Buna
    • Woodville

Overall I think Woodville has the better club but it would be close head to head.I think the district Woodville is in will have them better prepared for the playoffs.Central Heights,Woodville and Hemphill are all solid.I would pay to see Muckleroy vs Winters.Reese may be the best kept secret around.

There are no pitchers in Buna's district like Riley or Winters (Woodville). Woodville will win any head-up match, they have the pitching and the team. Buna has a good team, not taking anything from them, but our district was very weak. Woodvill will ride the pitching duo and go deep in the playoffs.

Buna has a couple quality pitchers themselves. They were had a good run in 24-2A and I wish them luck.

There are no pitchers in Buna's district like Riley or Winters (Woodville). Woodville will win any head-up match, they have the pitching and the team. Buna has a good team, not taking anything from them, but our district was very weak. Woodvill will ride the pitching duo and go deep in the playoffs.

Buna has a couple quality pitchers themselves. They were had a good run in 24-2A and I wish them luck.

I saw where Winters struck out 21 against San Augustine last Thursday.Paul Price has also started pitching well for them.They aren't as strong as they have been but I believe both them and Central Heights would have the advantage against the cougars.I hope I'm wrong ,gotta support the 24-aa clubs.

Guest JCfan

Woodville normally has smart, well coached kids that have played a lot of baseball in intense situations.

They have a lot of playoff experience on the team and that will make the difference against a lot of teams. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83