Who do you pick as the Best??  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick as the Best??

• Stringer
    • Treece
    • Reagan
    • Schooling
    • Meeks

It is unfair to the rest of the guys if you just pick one.  They all deserve a vote.  Each has a different style and each has the stats to back up any argument. 

I don't think it's unfair to pick just one, it's just an opinion of who you think is the Best.....There were alot of Pitchers that I couldn't put up to vote for from this District, I just tried to pick the Best Group...

It is unfair to the rest of the guys if you just pick one.  They all deserve a vote.  Each has a different style and each has the stats to back up any argument. 

District 21-3A is blessed to have the quality of pitchers that we do in this district.  Not only do we have the ones listed above but there are many others that deserve recognition, ie. McDonald - Silsbee; Parsons & Ellis - Jasper; Vietch - WOS; Statum - OF to name a few more & I apologize for not knowing some of the pitchers from the other schools.  I think they all deserve a great big pat on the back for giving us all a great & exciting baseball season (and we still have a week left) and I wish them all the best of luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed