**ROCKETS VS. JAZZ..JAZZ ADVANCE**

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

T-mac will not let his team lose!!! I knew t-mac was going to be on fire, and that 3 on 1 layup Derek Fisher missed ha ha embarrising! ;D

Yao kept the game close for them

Yao will be consistant, because he will score at will.  I would just like when he recieves the entry pass in the post, he would keep the ball high, or just face up and shoot it over the top.  And all that fouling Yao and knocking him down will do nothing but put him onthe line, where he is the best free throw shooting big man inthe league.  Pick your poison, Jazz.

Guest WBFan09

Yao will be consistant, because he will score at will.  I would just like when he recieves the entry pass in the post, he would keep the ball high, or just face up and shoot it over the top.  And all that fouling Yao and knocking him down will do nothing but put him onthe line, where he is the best free throw shooting big man inthe league.  Pick your poison, Jazz.

well put BMTSoulja1...Yao is McGrady's backbone because had Yao not had all the defense in the first half McGrady wouldnt of had anything to work with

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124