* Jasper 5 Silsbee 3 Final/Friday..COACH GETS HIS HEAD SHAVED*

great game..........schooling is a great pitcher..........skinner hit a few that went WAY OUT OF THE PARK but were foul.........but jasper made the best of the opportunity given to them now we look forward to the showdown in BC next week, prolly for the district title

Red1,

Was not trying to get on your case, I try to put in the stats every week!!

Still it was a great game and Jasper made the most of their hits, Silsbee didn't!!

What did you think of the guys in BLUE?? Great job by those guys!!

shs85.......no problems........I was hoping some fans who saw the game would comment when they got home.  I was just trying to update with what info I knew(or thought I knew).  

As for as the guys in BLUE, I could not see them....as I was not there, just listening in on the Jasper web radio!!   I think at one point Schooling struck out 8 in a row and the broadcasters made a comment that the Jasper batters thought the pitch should have been called differently....but then again they were calling the score as 5-3 before Silsbee's Skinner scored the last run!!  

Did it seem like the strike zone changed during the game??  Those guys do a heck of a job.  Sometimes it seems like they try to speed the game up...but we all don't have the same prospective!!

Good Luck to the Tigers....I have a feeling they will win out this regular season.

I thought that balls and strikes was called the same all night!! I didn't see him   change any as the game went on!!

Schooling just gets better the deeper he gets in the game!!

yea this group of umps tonight was a lot better than the umps vs. HJ

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami