HJ SHOCKS JASPER 7-6

This District is of the quality of the State "final four Tournament"!  I really don't think that any win is really a "shock"; it's just a matter of who wants it the most.  The teams are close enough in talent that an error or two, a bad Coaching decision, a couple of hits in a row-- can win any of the games at hand.  Congratulations to all the teams in a fine District setting--most all of you would walk away with a District Championship in most 3A Districts across the state.

author=East TX link=topic=18744.msg156661#msg156661 date=1176648735]

This District is of the quality of the State "final four Tournament"!  I really don't think that any win is really a "shock"; it's just a matter of who wants it the most.  The teams are close enough in talent that an error or two, a bad Coaching decision, a couple of hits in a row-- can win any of the games at hand.  Congratulations to all the teams in a fine District setting--most all of you would walk away with a District Championship in most 3A Districts across the state.

Couldn't have been put better bud...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont