Warren loses

Yes...thoes are some off the worst conditions that i have even seen a baseball game played in. But from what i heard the Head coach from anahuac was trying to call the ball game all day... and the head coach from warren wanted to play in thoes conditions. Why would a first year head coach want to put his kids in thoes conditions to play with the playoffs on the line...thats insane...

Yes....the conditions were terrible, for both sides. The game was huge, for both sides. Warren was trying to get it in  so that our #1 pitcher  would have more time to rest before Buna next Friday, and catch Anahuac without their #1 starter, having pitched earlier in the week.

It was a well played game for both teams, Warren gave up 5 runs in the first 2 innings, but battled back with a big 6th. I enjoyed watching it, even through the bad weather. There was some timely hitting for both teams and very few errors.

Its easy just to blame it on the decision of the  Warren coach, for some reason he has become an easy target. I didnt agree with all the decisions made during the game, but he is the coach and gets paid to make em.

No doubt both teams had the same weather to play in.I wasn't blaming the coach just thought it was odd to play the game with that strong of winds and rain.Just an observation most of the games on friday were rained out.Still as stated previously no advantage to either team cause they were both in it.Congrats to Anahuac that should put them in the playoffs.Hopefully the Warriors can regroup and win the last 2,that would put them at 500 for the year in district but a win over Buna will be tough to get.It will be interesting to see how focused the guys are the last 2 games of a tough season.

No doubt, Buna's gonna be tough and it has been a rough season.

The wind Friday night was the problem, 25-30 with gust to 40....Anything hit in the air was an adventure. There were some very good plays made by both teams. Never really had a hard rain, just a steady, heavy mist. I enjoyed watching 2 pretty equal teams duke it out. They just came out on top.....It beees that way some time.

The Kountze game has been moved from Tues to Wedn night. Both teams have golfers going to regionals. I am speaking of next week, after the Friday night Buna game. Maybe Buna will take us lightly....stranger things have happened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83