In a perfect world.Each are evenly matched.Silsbee should play in the lower bracket and WOS in the upper bracket.I think Silsbee has the harder road but I look for them to make it to the third round where they would most likely face Giddings.WOS road is a little easier and should make the third round where they will face Jasper.I think they are all winnable games and if that happens WOS/Silsbee will meet in the quarter finals and to answer your question this is as far as one of them will go.JMO

9 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

2 hours ago, GUNHO said:

In a perfect world.Each are evenly matched.Silsbee should play in the lower bracket and WOS in the upper bracket.I think Silsbee has the harder road but I look for them to make it to the third round where they would most likely face Giddings.WOS road is a little easier and should make the third round where they will face Jasper.I think they are all winnable games and if that happens WOS/Silsbee will meet in the quarter finals and to answer your question this is as far as one of them will go.JMO

Ijs something feel like a lil throw back.to get the rivalry between w.o and jasper going again. I think it is meant for them to play again. And my greatest wish is for it to be in bmt for a large crowd.

10 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Lol.u are spot on. The DAWGS won't be a factor at all. Jmo. (smh)

Lol, I dont know who would ever think jasper doesn't have a shot.there chances are just as gud as anyone. What I truly luv abt jasper is they do a great job of trap blocking with kids that can take it to the house.the only worry for me is when they play a passing team that is descent.will there secondary hold up.but other than that they're very sound and well coached. At the end of the day.them and w.o are on a collision course. 

13 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Lol.u are spot on. The DAWGS won't be a factor at all. Jmo. (smh)

No disrespect meant for the dawgs.For that to happen it would have to be a perfect world for WOS/Silsbee to meet again and we all know the world is not perfect.If we take care of business I suspect we will be seeing the dawgs in the third round.

11 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol, I dont know who would ever think jasper doesn't have a shot.there chances are just as gud as anyone. What I truly luv abt jasper is they do a great job of trap blocking with kids that can take it to the house.the only worry for me is when they play a passing team that is descent.will there secondary hold up.but other than that they're very sound and well coached. At the end of the day.them and w.o are on a collision course. 

I agree.If our passing game has improved like last week and continues to do so,Jasper is going to have their hands full.First things first though.

5 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

The DAWGS vs the Silver&Blue 3rd rounder in 2013 was a damn good ballgame.

Hey there has been some epic battles between these two and most of em were for who was moving on.I'm an old Stark Tiger so Jasper is no new rival to me,lol.Better save all this talk for 2 weeks from now.

On 11/3/2018 at 8:32 AM, aTmfan06 said:

Perfect example. La Grange was 3-0 in district and we beat them last night lol

Now you done it.Looks like LaGrange,Bellville and Caldwell could all wind up 3-2.You beat LG...LG beat Caldwell and Caldwell beat Bellville.If you go to points vs opponents,who goes where?

11 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Now you done it.Looks like LaGrange,Bellville and Caldwell could all wind up 3-2.You beat LG...LG beat Caldwell and Caldwell beat Bellville.If you go to points vs opponents,who goes where?

Too much of a headache for a Monday lol I think Giddings and La Grange play this week.