LCM VS Livingston

LCMAlumtiger32

10 minutes ago, 85LHSTAMU89 said:

I agree and if you take the model a step further, both Splendora and Lumberton are favored against all D12 teams. LCM is better than the model thinks and Huffman has the potential to play way above their statistics if they can have a break out in their passing game. 

LCM had some injuries  early in the season, Now that our qb looks comfortable in the pocket we are able to open the offense. If we could open up our run game that would help out. Im hoping to sweep everyone in bi district to show we were not the weakest district in Texas lol

18 hours ago, LC-M said:

So a week ago, this was by far the worst district in the classification and now it's favored against the cross district?  Which is it?

I'm glad the teams are showing signs of improvement, except for one. 

None of these teams have a look of making it past 2 rounds and only Splendora will make it out the first. JMHO. But that's why we play. 

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

So a week ago, this was by far the worst district in the classification and now it's favored against the cross district?  Which is it?

I'm glad the teams are showing signs of improvement, except for one. 

None of these teams have a look of making it past 2 rounds and only Splendora will make it out the first. JMHO. But that's why we play. 

I never said it was the worst. They have districts that are worst across the state. No we have don’t a state championship team in our district. If your going to homecoming you want me to bring you a LCM shirt for old time sake?

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

I never said it was the worst. They have districts that are worst across the state. No we have don’t a state championship team in our district. If your going to homecoming you want me to bring you a LCM shirt for old time sake?

22 hours ago, LC-M said:

I got season Tix. And Green and White has grown on me. My children would have a fit if I showed up in Green and Gold on homecoming.

Not that I would, mind you. I haven't worn or owned any LCM gear in more than 20 years.

I'm following my father's example, sitting on the children's side as you watch the Alma mater beat on the kids' school.

I'm just counting down the days until I can be agnostic again and spend Friday evenings going out.

6 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I got season Tix. And Green and White has grown on me. My children would have a fit if I showed up in Green and Gold on homecoming.

Not that I would, mind you. I haven't worn or owned any LCM gear in more than 20 years.

I'm following my father's example, sitting on the children's side as you watch the Alma mater beat on the kids' school.

I'm just counting down the days until I can be agnostic again and spend Friday evenings going out.

Livingston might come out and give us a game. You must have a kid on varsity. How many seniors do they have on the team?