*HJ SHOCKS SILSBEE 4-2!!!

Hmmmm a Soph at first No Monse,a Jr starts and goes 5 and a 'unsigned', 'nobody lookn at' Sr finishing and beating a top 10 ranked school Hmmm.  Sounds like someone made the fatal mistake of "NEVER UNERESTAMATE YOUR OPPONENT" outstanding job.

Guest trash

is munse hurt?

Hmmmm a Soph at first No Monse,a Jr starts and goes 5 and a 'unsigned', 'nobody lookn at' Sr finishing and beating a top 10 ranked school Hmmm.  Sounds like someone made the fatal mistake of "NEVER UNERESTAMATE YOUR OPPONENT" outstanding job.

I'm sure his feelings are, rather not comment. Will say the soph fell right in place and to say he was a little nervous is a understatement. he did go 3-? with a nice short stroke. Good move for the coach on the starter, Jasper will see Treece with his game face on, I hope the Jasper coaches took notes watching Treece pitch against Silsbee, they mite need them. 

I'm sure his feelings are, rather not comment. Will say the soph fell right in place and to say he was a little nervous is a understatement. he did go 3-? with a nice short stroke. Good move for the coach on the starter, Jasper will see Treece with his game face on, I hope the Jasper coaches took notes watching Treece pitch against Silsbee, they mite need them.   

One quick note for HJ watch for Bunts from Jasper...... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont