*Buna 9 Hardin 0 Final/Wednesday*

I was at the game and the Hillin kid pitched 4 then another left (NOT MUCKLEROY) came in (sorry do not know his name) Then another lefty came in and again it was not muckleroy. Buna must have alot of pitching because three lefties that pitch, that's not even fair. Buna needs a win Friday to clinch the district title, hope they do, these kids have worked hard and deserve to win the Distict Title on thier home field on Senior night. (thier last three are on the road). District is still exciting to watch because everyone else is battling for the second and third place spot. Good luck to all teams and I hope whoever gets in goes along way in the playoffs.

No creditabilty needed on my end. Just complimenting a coach that is a Baseball coach and not a Tennis coach with a baseball team, not to mention one that is has and continues to promote his players. Just keep replacing that scratch golfers divets.

Its not surprising that Buna is deep in pitching as Russel was a pitcher @ the college level and has some pull at Panola. He will go the extra step in helping his players and has in the past.

Terrier is the head coach for buna ..He has been for two years. Brian Gohlke is  the pitching coach for Buna. Gohlke played college ball i beleive. He knows his stuff. Buna is rather deep in pitching or atleast have the pottential to be. Incase people were still wondering if Russell was still coaching theres youre answer  :)

"Jackhammer" all of your interest in "The Big Lefty" is greatly appreciated!  I am very proud of his abilities & his stats to back it up.(Tucker Muckleroy - 72 k's   - in 43 2/3 innings) Go Cougars!

Thanks JMuck... I know you're proud.  He's a talent.  What's his college future look like?  We'll he be drafted?  What are the scouts saying?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder