24-2A young gun's !

Out of the few games that i have made this year . I have seen three players with cannons. A sophmore from Buna, a junior from Dewyville, and i went to a jv tournament early this year to scout up coming talent and found a freshman for Kountze . I have a couple friends that are coaches and i was told "correct me if im wrong" that this kid was moved up to varsity ...  :o

I agree with you i hear this is his first year to even throw a baseball in three yearsand with a little work i think hw will be an immaculant pitcher for next season.

yea i watched the game as well but he has a really nasty slider i haven't seen another kid throw one like that. they say he is a junior with a little work he will be really impressive for next year i look forward to watching more of his games.

On another commment in another topic and for the people who asked " THE KID " so called they said he wasnt that good . The stats for this kid speaks for itself, from what i was told he is batting a 500 batting avg. and whats amazing is no errors. I dont know if its true but im pretty sure it is and for a freshman its not bad ! ! ! To me it sounds like some KIDS from buna are JEALOUS ! ! !  ;D

On another commment in another topic and for the people who asked " THE KID " so called they said he wasnt that good . The stats for this kid speaks for itself, from what i was told he is batting a 500 batting avg. and whats amazing is no errors. I dont know if its true but im pretty sure it is and for a freshman its not bad ! ! ! To me it sounds like some KIDS from buna are JEALOUS ! ! !  ;D

If anyone has any complaint of a player, it should be taken up with that perspective player elsewhere and not here in this positive post. I'm sorry you have had children respond to your post or coment in a negative way. Because of so much attention to this one player, maybe I should scout him out for myself, that should tell the tale.

Strosfan you aint got a clue of what you are talkin about.  you said he has a 500 batting average with no errors.  well duuu he has only been playin on varsity for what 3 or 4 games.  so really it aint that hard not to do bad in 3 games.  And for buna being jealous why should they.  He got struck out almost everytime he got to the plate against buna.

Strosfan you aint got a clue of what you are talkin about.  you said he has a 500 batting average with no errors.  well duuu he has only been playin on varsity for what 3 or 4 games.  so really it aint that hard not to do bad in 3 games.  And for buna being jealous why should they.  He got struck out almost everytime he got to the plate against buna.

LISTEN, Im sure this is not an ADULT talking its probably some kid but , someone asked for the stats i gave the stats ! One more thing YOU said its easy to do good for three games , thats the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard if it was so easy why doesnt every one do it ...... im not defending the kid cause i have only seen him play twice . No one said this kid is the best baseball player in the whole wide world and i think its not buna as a team thats getting jealous, i think its a group of KIDS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  Sorry, do i need to come watch yall play .  So maybe you need to quit worrying about this kid average and worry about your average ...    ;D    ;D      ;D    ;D

Why is it everytime someone makes a reply back they got to be a kid talking noise.  And you were right about just givin the stats when asked but how is it that all you ever talk about is walden like he is the best thing that has ever came through southeast texas or something.          Almost everything you post is good about kountze and walden and how they are so good.  And dont get me wrong kountze is pretty good.  But also all you ever do is talk negative about buna in every aspect.  So it sounds to me like a proud dad or grandpa or someone related to walden, is talking all this.  But that is just my opinion.

I'm not from Buna or Kountze....but we are in that district ,24 AA, and I have seen both teams and all I will say is that I agree that the "kid" in mention from Kountze is indeed a good ball player.  Both Buna and Kountze have some good athletes....but no one is wrong in saying that this kid can play ball.  have fun....and enjoy the game.

I have been reading the different remarks made about different kids.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it an accomplishment to make varsity as a freshman.  I don't understand anybody bashing anybody else.  If someone has something good to say about a young gun why is it that he is bombarded.  It doesn't say much about the the one giving the bashing.  It seems you can tell where the bashing comes from.  If you don't have anything good to say about a high school athlete than don't say anything at all!  Enough of that.  Looking over all the districts 5a, 4a, 3a, 2a and 1a I have to say that there are alot of good young guns in the area.  None, however, is ready to sign with a pro team.  But, the future is bright for all the freshman that has made varsity and even those who have not.  It comes down to how bad you want it.  Pete Rose did not get his name "Charlie Hustle" for having the best of talent.  Best of luck to "all" of the "young guns" in Southeast Texas.   

Well the top 2-3 guys I have seen this year has to be the young Hillen kid from Buna, only a soph I believe and wow does he bring it..theres no intimidating this kid when he is on the mound and thats a great quality to have with such a young kid. Also Deweyville has Seth Williams, and Keaten Addison who I think are either soph or freshmen...both have SR leadership skills, and SR abilities...Kudos to all 3 of these guys, I was impressed watching them!!

Who is the young catcher from EC. we have played them 2 times and he is as good as they come,he did not let a pass ball go by and gunned the only 2 people out that tried 2nd. We did not see him last year.

the reason you didnt see him last year is probally because he was in junior high bahahahahaha :D  ;D  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder