Rockets Come Up Short

Guest AllEyezOnMe

Yao out cuz his back hurts...McGrady's back problems are spreading to everyone.....this is a bunch of BS.....they look like they won't even get 50 wins how sad :'(.....Being from Houston this really makes me ashamed.....in the 90's this team had heart when they played at home, they've lost all pride in their homecourt, 3 losses in a row. They didn't want homecourt anyways these last 3 games proved it, i'm so nervous about this first round series now.....>:(

And i think the fans are horrible too! just look at the lower bowl section its half empty!! if it wasnt for the redrowdies the arena will be dead I whent to about ten rockets games this year and all of them ive snuck down to the bottom..i mean come on just look at the dallas mavericks arena they were sold out when they played boston!

but i guess all the bandwagon fans will come when plyoffs start! >:(

Guest AllEyezOnMe

I know what you mean but honestly I don't wanna to go to any of their home games cuz I don't know if i'm gonna see the Rockets team that lost to the Celtics or the Rockets team that beat Detroit at home, I just don't know if Yao has that drive to win a championship that Hakeem had......watching Hakeem live was something to see.....:)

Guest AllEyezOnMe

Yeh I remember that but what an up and down season, I just hope it ends on a good note.....I respect how the Spurs can come with a defensive effort every night, it just seems that Houston is half asleep on the defensive end sometimes.....Maybe than can draft Corey Brewer he would give them a spark on defense and offense.......I would take Lee Humphrey too he's a great defender and a consistent 3 point shooter......This year it's all about getting past the first round but winning a championship in a year or two would be nice ;D

Guest AllEyezOnMe

Yeh I know the Rox have to have one of the worst benches in the NBA minus Luther Head.....Kirk Snyder needs to ride the bench some more he's been horrible in these last few games.....

Guest AllEyezOnMe

0-4 is not a very good start and with the Rockets slumping things aren't looking good for Houston sports right now and add on Gillispie going to Kentucky and it's been a pretty bad week.....:-\

Rockets will be fine, guys.  Once they realized that they wasn't gonna catch Utah for the home coart advantage, he decided to put the team on cruis control and rest Yao and T-Mac.  Those guys arn't bothing them.  Just wanna make sure they are fresh for the playoffs.  Believe me, these guys are thinking championship.  Just watch and see!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124