Cameron Powell From Kountze!!!!!!!!!!

There is a kid from Arp that put up better numbers than Cam. I know you all are going to say that he didn't lead his team to state title, but he also didn't have the role support and the players on his team that Kountze has. I also, think that Tramain Thomas is a better basketball player. This kid is just unstopable. he scores night end and night out, as for Cam, I saw him play a couple of games where he had well below 10 points. You can't say he led his team to the state championship because there are so many other players on the team that you could argue did the same. If they didn't have Devin Bray would Kountze have made it that far? Ask that question to yourself. It took a team effort to win it all, not one player.

yeah... i believe they could have won the state championship without bray... if u lost one of the seniors though it would be a different story... Powell, Busby, Boykins, and Haynes... if u lost any of them they would still be a very good team, but maybe not as dominant...

Powell and Busby i would say were the best 2 and i think the reason Powell is better is because he's been with most of the guys on the team for several years and everyone looks to him as a leader... and its not always how many points you score also... u could have assists, rebounds, steals... theres many other ways you could contribute to a team other than scoring...

im not trying to take anything away from Thomas, or any other players, but Powell is a great player... congrats to him...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami