Playoff preview looms for Rockets

Have you heard of a team that will winthe championship playing no defense?  Come on guys, be realistic.  I know you like your sun, but run and gun basketball wins games in the regular season.  Why do you think the spurs are alwasy inthe neck of things?  which is why I think the rockets will be still around whent he western conference finals rolls around.

Have you heard of a team that will winthe championship playing no defense?  Come on guys, be realistic.  I know you like your sun, but run and gun basketball wins games in the regular season.  Why do you think the spurs are alwasy inthe neck of things?  which is why I think the rockets will be still around whent he western conference finals rolls around.

ok charles barkley (stating that the suns play no defense) lol the suns do play defense  :o

Suns key defenders:

Raja Bell- locks down opponents main guard

Shawn Marion- averaging i think almost 2 blocks a game and 2 steals he is the most versatile player in the NBA guarding wings and posts.

Amare Stat- claiming the paint as his own on both sides of the court

Just because they average 110 points doesn't mean they don't play defense!!!

It just means its a faster paced game which gives the opponent more opportunities to score.....

ok charles barkley (stating that the suns play no defense) lol the suns do play defense  :o

Suns key defenders:

Raja Bell- locks down opponents main guard

Shawn Marion- averaging i think almost 2 blocks a game and 2 steals he is the most versatile player in the NBA guarding wings and posts.

Amare Stat- claiming the paint as his own on both sides of the court

Just because they average 110 points doesn't mean they don't play defense!!!

It just means its a faster paced game which gives the opponent more opportunities to score.....

The only one I agree with you is Shawn Marion.  He is versitile and he is inthe top 3 inthe league in steals.  Bell isn't good.  Remember he got all mad at Kobe last year becasue he couldnt' keep up with him?  Amare is an undersized Center that gets a block every once in a while.  He is unstopable on offense, though.

The only one I agree with you is Shawn Marion.  He is versitile and he is inthe top 3 inthe league in steals.  Bell isn't good.  Remember he got all mad at Kobe last year becasue he couldnt' keep up with him?  Amare is an undersized Center that gets a block every once in a while.  He is unstopable on offense, though.

Shawn Marion is great he is prob my favorite Nba player even tho he has the most unorthodoxed jumpshot i have ever seen..... besides old ABA ball when players used to shoot 1 handed lol

how can you say Raja Bell isn't good??? He went a perfect 6 for 6 from behind the arc tonight and held Kobe under 30 points when he had been averageing 40 points for the month!!!!!

Amare = Beast

we all know that phoenix wouldn't be anywhere though without the most lethal pick and roll player in the game, Steve Nash :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124