22-4A predictions next year?

1.Ozen ( Great coach and always has talent but will only have 2 seniors on next year's team)

2.Dayton

3. LC-M ( had plenty of JR'S this past year so will have plent of experience and will remind me of the team when Seth Harley was a Senior)

4.Central

5.Nederland ( Plenty of sophmores this past year but still 1 year away from the playoffs, will be competitive though)

6.Vidor

7.PN-G

8.Lumberton (will lack plenty of experience)

Beaumont I like your standings very good placement and reasons why. But I have to Disagree with Dayton at 2, I thought majority of their players were seniors they did have 2 sophomores, no juniors, and the rest seniors. Their JV did beat our JV one game in O.T., then our JV blew them out so not much talent on their JV. So that is my reason for Dayton. Also, Central also had majority Seniors they did have a couple sophomores, but other than that, I think LCM, Nederland, and Ozen have the most returning. With that said I think this will be the finals for next year.

1. Ozen(Always talented)

2.LCM(I think they will shock Ozen they only lost to them by 3 this year with a bunch of juniors.)

3.Nederland(Great looking group of sophomores returning.)

4.Central(They will battle with Nederland for the 3rd and Final spot.)

5.Dayton(Will have talent, but lacks experience.)

6.Vidor(Can always shoot and light it up, but not team players)

7.PN-G(District already knows about Thompson no surprise there, only person they have to stop no Kerr,Paleiro, or Shechxnider any more)

8.Lumberton(absolutely no experience)

Please comment if you agree or disagree.

I agree with everything. But I think PNG has a chance also. Thompson is a great player and will be the leader like you said. But this kid has got the talent to do something special for the PNG nation. He will have some help next year for sure with some jv people coming up. Just don't count out PNG. They will bring it next year, especially with Thompson running things.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami