Calling out stuart09

Why do you say WOS needs to stick to football?  You don't think they play BB at WOS.  Explain yourself young lady.

hey thats my boy so you need to watch yourself.. Wat he was saying and ur ignorant self didnt get was that Basketball had a bad year and there football team is alot better so work on that so yall can get better

hey thats my boy so you need to watch yourself.. Wat he was saying and ur ignorant self didnt get was that Basketball had a bad year and there football team is alot better so work on that so yall can get better

Nice job telling Coach McCarter ignorant!!!!  Way to represent HJ well!!!

OK rub a dub.  When I get it figured out I will tell my good friend Todd.

Doug McCarter

Ok and what does this have to do with yall not being as good as your football team?? i dont think you need to tell todd anything his team is well coached and state champions. Please keep your info to yourself we're the team that's state champions not yall.

Ok and what does this have to do with yall not being as good as your football team?? i dont think you need to tell todd anything his team is well coached and state champions. Please keep your info to yourself we're the team that's state champions not yall.

Owned!!!!

Guest JCfan

WOS should be glad they have a good bball coach. Who wants to just be good in one sport? That's ignorant and I am not even from there.

I honestly don't think that without a McCarter type disciplined coach WOS would have been as good as they were.

If the school I support is going to play a sport, I want a good coach and program for it. The more you forget about one sport to focus on another the worse you become in the "other" sports, when you should be able to compete in them all.

Nice job telling Coach McCarter ignorant!!!!  Way to represent HJ well!!!

At least he is a true HJ fan and will stick up for his school. Nevermind You must be trying to get in good with all the coaches.

P.s. i dont think he likes you like that

Coach McC.

Don't just love "playas" that sit at the computer and tell us how good "they" are, when in reality they've never played a minute on the court and probably never played at any sport at any level that matters. except maybe on their dads little league team!

whoa have you ever played in a playoff game? regional game? State tournament game? STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game? i have thank you very much. so dont say some of us dont even play sports.

Guest bleed orange

What I don't understand about this whole thread is, Coach McCarter told you who he was and you still disrespected him. Someday you guys will be older and I can't wait until some kid disrespects you. It will probably be your own kid because he or she will be just like you.

I'm talking about people like stuart09, biddaddydave, etc.......

Not "The Sunshine"- member of the 3A state champs and recepient of all tournament regional recognition.

Don't be late to school.

Hey you need to listen here...You leave my name outa here you aint got no right to be talking about me in this thread, I havent even said nothing....and another thing leave my boy STUART09 alone thats my boy! >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder