JR week 3 Predictions

BMF

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

For the record, you all shouldn't count out PA blk. PA RED and BLK teams have two different identities. PA red is the team that's gonna punch you in the mouth and then stand and wait for a reaction. PA blk are the ones that's gonna show up to the fight, undersized and throw flurries until you have finally had enough. PA blk has linemen, Red just have BIGGER linemen! 

I hear Ned black line ain’t not joke, sooo there’s that

2 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

sounds like a ball game.... just hope ned Blk fight back at least, r I can see a PA sweep and EVERYBODY saying those guys r cheating.... I said it first. flag: PA BLK... PW: PA BLK.... JR: PA RED.... SR: PA.... and no im not from PA lol

comical, you hope ned blk fights back at least? We bring the battle, we win in the trenches

1 hour ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

just keep that same energy that's all I asks of you....

This guy, BIG talker....Lol. For someone that isn't from PA you sure do follow them closely, know their history and hold them in them in pretty high regard. The Jr Superbowl will be Ned Blk and PA Red. I'll let our play speak for itself as far as the outcome to that game.

27 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

This guy, BIG talker....Lol. For someone that isn't from PA you sure do follow them closely, know their history and hold them in them in pretty high regard. The Jr Superbowl will be Ned Blk and PA Red. I'll let our play speak for itself as far as the outcome to that game.

who me no way me no talker lol all FACTS and I just know a few ppl that it. charge my head not heart....

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

The only way ned blk make it if both pa meet in the playoffs

55 minutes ago, 2trill said:

The only way ned blk make it if both pa meet in the playoffs

PA Black is not good my dude. Y'all are 1-1 and beat Vidor. Wake up. Y'all are just mad the "Titans" coaches came over and drafted a better team than the "Chiefs" coaches. It's all good though. Talk is cheap. Hopefully the black PA team is in our playoff bracket so we can play both.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 0:47 PM, footballgoddess said:

yes we have played PA Red, I was there, you beat us. Then turned off the score board and kept scoring. I didn't realized that was you.

I hear from one of their own that they shut off the score board after 40, however their announcer kept announcing the score, I was told it was over 50

21 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

PA Black is not good my dude. Y'all are 1-1 and beat Vidor. Wake up. Y'all are just mad the "Titans" coaches came over and drafted a better team than the "Chiefs" coaches. It's all good though. Talk is cheap. Hopefully the black PA team is in our playoff bracket so we can play both.

Say lil pa yall not so good neither thats way u ran to Nederland