Post Tarkington Relay Results Here

Guest pngpurplenwhite

this track meet was a joke. Maybe Tarkington should quite trying to play sports and start doing stand up comedy on thursday nights.

Like you trying to spell!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

this track meet was a joke. Maybe Tarkington should quite trying to play sports and start doing stand up comedy on thursday nights.

Pantherplaya, were you one of the ones from Liberty last night that got dog whipped last night by those stand up comedians? 

let's see football, Basketball, Track. Does he Play Baseball. Everything that liberty has been successful at the last 2 years Gee, White, and Edwards Have been huge parts of. It was good to see Dalco step up(he ran 11.2 in 7th grade though). I thought you said connevey was throwing this year. Did he?? I cant recall him at dist. Bottom line is Edwards, connevey and beatty are gone. Who will fill there shoes?????

Kids graduating isnt anything thing new.( People have been doing it for years) Theres plenty of people that can and will step up and fill those spots. (Dalco, Winters,Gibbs, and plenty others.

Gee is a good player at every sport and he is a big part of athletics in Liberty. But nobody relys on Gee to make a play or sink that game winning shot.Edwards and Beatty were good but that reason everybody knows who they are is because we run the ball every play. I cant remember the last tyme Libertys key player wasnt a running back. That makes sense to me. Ya, Dalco did good. (The only reason Gee was on the relay is because Dalco got hurt)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124