Who are some of the fastest sprinters you have ever seen?

I saw Marlon Ramsey of West Brook set a national record in the 400M at the state meet.  It has since been broken, but it still is the state record.  He ran a 45.36.  It was an awesome experience to see that live.  He was suppose to run in the 200M finals later that night, but he did not have anything left and had to drop out.

I saw three state records set at that 1994 state meet.  Ramsey in the 400M, West Brook mile relay and Jacob Davis of OF in the pole vault.  He vaulted 17-6 that year, but that was broken by Eric Eshbach in 1999 at 18-2 1/4.

Joe DeLoach, Bay City.  Saw him set 200m national record on a Friday night, 1985.  Roy Martin, 5a Dallas, broke the record the next day.

Same night, saw Jasper's Tony Allen make a near run at the national record in the 400m.

1991, saw Jasper's Brian Bronson and group set new national record in the 400m relay at 39.9 hand held time (40.07 automatic).

Heres a 4x100 meter relay race that I would love to see.

Team 1 (1st leg Freddie Strange(Ozen), 2nd leg Brad Perry(Lincoln), 3rd leg Lawrence Armstrong (Jasper), 4th leg Bennie Chatman (Central) :o :o :o

Team 2 (1st leg Kerry Franks (WOS), 2nd leg Wallace Franklin (Ozen), 3rd leg Jamaal Charles (Memorial), 4th leg Ivory Williams (Central)  :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics