Who are some of the fastest sprinters you have ever seen?

I saw Marlon Ramsey of West Brook set a national record in the 400M at the state meet.  It has since been broken, but it still is the state record.  He ran a 45.36.  It was an awesome experience to see that live.  He was suppose to run in the 200M finals later that night, but he did not have anything left and had to drop out.

I saw three state records set at that 1994 state meet.  Ramsey in the 400M, West Brook mile relay and Jacob Davis of OF in the pole vault.  He vaulted 17-6 that year, but that was broken by Eric Eshbach in 1999 at 18-2 1/4.

Joe DeLoach, Bay City.  Saw him set 200m national record on a Friday night, 1985.  Roy Martin, 5a Dallas, broke the record the next day.

Same night, saw Jasper's Tony Allen make a near run at the national record in the 400m.

1991, saw Jasper's Brian Bronson and group set new national record in the 400m relay at 39.9 hand held time (40.07 automatic).

Heres a 4x100 meter relay race that I would love to see.

Team 1 (1st leg Freddie Strange(Ozen), 2nd leg Brad Perry(Lincoln), 3rd leg Lawrence Armstrong (Jasper), 4th leg Bennie Chatman (Central) :o :o :o

Team 2 (1st leg Kerry Franks (WOS), 2nd leg Wallace Franklin (Ozen), 3rd leg Jamaal Charles (Memorial), 4th leg Ivory Williams (Central)  :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder