Hardin 15 Warren 6 Final/Friday Round (2)

I see where Hardin beat Deweyville 2-1 on Wednesday.While Swinney pitched a complete game for Warren on Tuesday so both clubs will probably go to their 2nd and 3rd pitchers.Warren will have to crush the ball to win this one.They are capable of doing that.If Parker is well enough to play that will help.I'll pick Warren in this one in another 12-10 battle.Go Warriors

A lot of errors would be an understatement.Hardin played a good ball game.With the Warriors you never know which group will show up.Tonight it looked more like the JV.I knew they would have to hit the ball and tonight they never got untracked.Maybe the other squad will show up Tuesday.I hope so or a playoff will slip away.

Where was warren at during this game...they might have been their but their heads were somewhere else...and when will the warriors quit stealing with 2 outs, they have killed rallys agints buna and hardin,2 rallys i remember last night stealing with 2 outs...I hope the warriors will wake up and relize their playoff chances are slipping away if they dont satrt playing like a highschool team...good luck warriors

Yeah we definately tried to steal to much on that good catcher. The pitcher did a great job for Hardin as well. Our bats couldn't really do much either, anything to short-stop was pretty much an out everytime. I think he should get 1st team all district shortstop easily. I think all of their hitters did pretty good and if they hit like that against Buna and Anahuac they should beat them easily. Good Job Hornets

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder