Dayton vs. Nederland Fri. Any Predictions?

The big question is does Dayton pitch Dewey or do they save him for the show down with PNG.  I say they don't throw him and still win.  Because Nederland threw Helmke Tuesday night.  This will set up a game with PNG for the district lead.

Dayton 7 Nederland 3

Friday will be Dewey's turn in the rotation --- although the PNG game will be a big and important game, so is this Nederland game.The broncos need to take them one at a time and not look ahead. If yoou get a chance to but Nederland in your rear view mirror you have to do it. Pickle is capable of pitching well either game and I believe he will do well --- don't forget about the Smesny kid - PNG will be his turn in the rotation and he is also showing signs of taking care of business. I say pitch Dewey ---- Dayton by 4.

I don't know about the pitchers....thats a hard one! but no matter who goes in-dayton will take it. The game won't be so much about the pitchers, as it will be about them continuing to hit as well as they have in the past. Dayton will definetly take care of business!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami