BH 11 vs. Huffman 1 final

BH96

I just talked to ETBU and he left the game. He said BH was up 7-1 in the 5th and it was getting ugly. Also he said that Huffman choose not to Pitch Listi tonight. Might have thought why go head to head with Hales and save Listi for Crosby. Pretty smart because if they loose to BH and Crosby they may not make the post season. If I can dig anything else up i will post.

Who did pitch for Huffman?

Morriss pitched for Huffman and started out well I think but had some errors then Pier came in to finish. Believe me I am not the Coach but  think that Coach Deberry will throw Arnold or Listi when they face Crosby. BH has a very very good baseball team but see if the Falcons can get it going come friday.

Take those 2 guys kissing off your avatar and I will tell you.

I would but that is the loser the Astros lost too in the world series. That picture was taken in Minute maid park after they won the game. That and I dont know how to take it off.

Of course for all I know Arnold may have pitched the last game..

I think Listi pitched the last game but Huffman has to hit the ball in order to win. We knew coming in that the pitching would be ok but they have to hit the ball all there is to it. If I am not mistaken Coach Deberry is going with a three man rotation. The loss that killed  us was the New Caney game which was within reach   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124