***PAUL WALKER RESIGNS FROM HF..COACHING SEARCH UPDATE***

IF IT IS NOT WORKING WHY HIRE FROM THE INSIDE? HE IS PROBABLY A FINE COACH,BUT THEY NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE AND START NEW. WHY DID HE NOT GET THE JOB WHEN TARVER LEFT ?

Maybe that just proves they hired the wrong guy from the beginning.

They should have went with Broussard back then.  It would have been a very different program I can promise you that.

Broussard has been coaching at H-F for almost 13 years now.  And since hes been there being defensive coordinator for the Horns.  They have always had the one of the toughest defenses in the district.  All they need is a offense now and i think Broussard would be the best hire for H-F.  If they dont hire Coach Broussard it would be one of the biggest mistakes H-F has ever made

Broussard has been coaching at H-F for almost 13 years now.  And since hes been there being defensive coordinator for the Horns.  They have always had the one of the toughest defenses in the district.  All they need is a offense now and i think Broussard would be the best hire for H-F.  If they dont hire Coach Broussard it would be one of the biggest mistakes H-F has ever made

Someone send this to the HF school board.

I believe all of H-F's football team is looking forward to Coach Broussard getting the head coaching job

I think they might actually have some players who have quit return to the game.    There were several sophmores that usually play that didn't play this year, as well as a few Juniors.  My vote is definitely for Broussard!!!!!

Guest BLADE

YEA, THEY WERE THE ONES WHO WERE TO LAZY TO GO THRU OFF-SEASON WITH THE REST OF US.  EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. THEY WON'T BE HARD TO SPOT ON THE SIDELINE NEXT SEASON. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami