Liberty 5 Tarkington 3 Final/Wednesday

Kobe

Who's got the hill for Tarkington? Did they pitch their #1 Friday nite? We will see if Liberty can continue to play defense & heads up on fundamentals........

just found out no they did not....it was their #2....liberty will prolly get their ace...and cleveland will get #3 friday(i heard he struck out like 14.....in a game that was called in 5...might of been cleveland)

i think the #3 struck out 13 or so against corrigan in 5 innings and then threw around a 3 hitter against cleveland already. i imagine liberty will see evans and hes a step up from parker. against of he struck out 12 giving up 4 hits and 1 run.

Guest backspin

This game has been rescheduled for Wednesday. Heck, by then the entire Tarkington scouting report with personal bios might be on here. Think about whether you are helping or hurting your team, before you put every thought that comes into your head into a post.

I might know a thing or two about t-towns baseball team, but  I have 2 much respect for their coaches and players to post it for the whole world to see, crony, you need your internet priviledges revoked...this game will be a good game, crony please don't ever compare liberty and corrigan......liberty is alot better

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed