BH Vs. Huffman / Who you got?

BHFAN

BH 11-1 final. Ross Hales with win. Campbell with 4th HR of the season. Game did not play out as expected. Huffman made some mistakes early in the game and it "snowballed" from there. We at BH are smart enough to realize that Huffman had a bad game. They are much a better team than the one we saw tonight. We will not take them lightly in the rematch at their place later in the season. FYI to mysteryman....Ross Hales is in fact a stud.

ok gringo you named one.... in a whole district and hes just a junior wheres all your other studs that claim this district has

OK Mystery - how bout PJ Dean from New Caney - committed to OU - has pro scouts in the stands - throws in the 90's - thats a stud !

pj is the real deal but thats only 2 players you said it was full of them i mean come on give me a break.

I never said full -this is what I said "Oh, what a great first post. "i dont think there are any stud baseball players."   Apparently you don't know much about this district. "

Hey, Falconfanatic...not sure if this breaks website rules...How about a friendly wager...dinner ? If I'm out of line Coop and MIF04, my apologies. Should be a good game..Listi/Arnold vs. Hales/Thamm...batter up ! Let's hope the rain doesn't take this one.  Good luck.

Make that two dinners...... ;D  I'll go ahead and place our Huffman purchased order Eagle07....... ;D  By the way, you want a bake potatoe or fries ??????  Hey Fanatic, says right here they have CROW crispy or original.....how you want it?????  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124