Bryant's 50 Point Streak Hits 4 Games

kobe bryant is the most selfish player in the nba.......he has so much undiscovered talent around him..........when the 2nd highest scorer on the team is lamar odom, who is a great player by the way, has under 20 points, there is a problem......i cant stand kobe bryant

I dont' like him, but he has my respect.  he is a beast and if the lakers make the playoffs, he is without doubt the mvp of the league, IMO.

he can shoot, but that is about it.......im sorry but i cant respect somebody who doesnt have respect for his own teammates........if he had respect for them he would pass the ball to them every once in a while, give them a chance to shoot

if i remember right at the beginning of the year he was having a breakout season in assists........compared to his career avg! his TEAMATES need to stay a couple extra hours in the gym and learn to score the ball!!!!!!!

before Kobe went on this streak the lakers had a 7 game losing streak

That's right at the beginning of the season, Kobe was hardly scoring the ball at all and was trying more to get his teammates involved.  but when you are losing, something has to change so he went back to being old Kobe and dropping 40+ every night and winnnig!  Sorry about your off night last night Kobe (43).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124