** EC 7 Hardin 4 Final/Friday**

Hardin held true to form: giving up 4 runs in the 1st!  They've done this same stuff in every district game except Anahuac. EC scoring 4 on ALOT of Errors. 

EC looked good at the plate against Hardins ace (Clements).  Clements got ejected late in the game, but it probably didn't matter.  Their bats looked weak against EC's starting pitcher.  One of the only bright spots on Hardins offense is Jr. Shortstop Jordan Nolan, who had a couple of good solid line drive hits.

Guest Baseball1234

Congrats Bucs! Ec played a good game! Hardin had alot of Errors, and where not very disiciplined at the plate! Ec, however, scored 4 runs in the first inning, putting them up 4-0 in the first! Ec played well, but i dont think they played to there potential! Ec came out wit good pitching, with there ace Justin Deviller! and brought in Seth DuHOn to close the game, He did well for his first time out there. EC's Catcher did not do to bad either, throwing 2 people out, and going 2 for 4 at the plate wit 3 rbi's! The bucs played well, and i tip my hat to Hardin for a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder