WB AT PORT ARTHUR

Quote on PANEWS story today

“We re-evaluated the situation,†Thompson said. “We got with the UIL, got with the umpires association, got with the superintendent, got with the principal, the chief of police and sat down and put our heads together to see what we could do.

“We're going to reprocess this thing back to the original schedule, but there will be security at every game. There will be enough security, or more than enough security, at every game.â€

Explain to me what would posess teenagers carrying weapons at 7pm, pull into a parking lot, with 200 witnesses under a lighted ballpark to commence a ok corall shoot out ?

Quote on PANEWS story today

“We re-evaluated the situation' date='” Thompson said. “We got with the UIL, got with the umpires association, got with the superintendent, got with the principal, the chief of police and sat down and put our heads together to see what we could do.

“We're going to reprocess this thing back to the original schedule, but there will be security at every game. There will be enough security, or more than enough security, at every game.”

Explain to me what would posess teenagers carrying weapons at 7pm, pull into a parking lot, with 200 witnesses under a lighted ballpark to commence a ok corall shoot out ?[/quote']

Well, admin, you are talking about young men who evidently not made the wisest of life choices to date, so why should this be different?

I for one am glad to see that the games are returning to PA. I thought by moving/forfeiting these games, the PAISD was empowering these idiots and others that look to follow their lead. I know that safety was a concern, but I think that is taken care of.

A lot of different information is flying around today on this issue. The game is at PA, then the game is back at WB. Right now, I'm not sure even the players know where they'll be tonight.

One rumor has the Houston-area schools refusing to come to PA and that is even with the threat of a forfeit by UIL. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen but highlights the issue quite well. Of course, the AD from PA should not have announced the moving of all home games....unless it was true. You got the blind leading the blind down there....

Who knows who is leading who over there, maybe they should have called the school board as well, hahaha, or even tried to get a hold of mackey, and colbert to see what they would have done (joke). What a mess that place is. They would not know how to pour pee our of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.................................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed