Worst fields in the area?

I wouldn't hold your breath on that new field at D'ville...for the past 2 yrs our Sr players have been told "next year you will be playing on a new field."   Hasn't happened yet!   I agree, our field qualifies as one of the worst fields, the scoreboard doesn't work half the time, never know  if there will be a concession stand, and pray that they have the key to the bathrooms! lol...I certainly hope that by next year they do have that new field....I think 5 yrs if PLENTY of time to build a school and fields!  ::) ???    GO PIRATES! 

Hurricane Rita set construction back as did the wet winter last year, instead of complaining, be glad that a 2a school has the money to upgrade their facilities like Deweyville is in the process of doing.  Patience is needed.

Guest trash

What about the HJ park where they allow Smoking.  Don't believe me, go watch a game there.  I guess it's because the field is not on a campus.

well i will go with worst infields

jaspers infield looked terrible

orangefields looked dead

bridge city's is horrible looked like a sod farm that had been recently cut

HJ is a little league park inside a big league infield

and so i'm guessin HF and kirbyville have the best fields in the district???

.....lol

Just what is the length of the RF fenceline at HF?  Other side of the coin eg.... Yankee stadium is what 299? If indeed it is near 200 ft they need to reassess & tear down their nice concessions stands & move back. Liberty/HF fogged out there pre-district. Also can anybody tell me the deepest parks in SE Texas HS BB?

Two Splendora batters took Tyler George to the centerfield wall but White got back with his speed.  I think they were 6 & 7 hole hitters & he grooved'em fastballs. Two good pitchers in duel with Parker throwing harder but George hitting his spot. Great 3A game. My opinion it was won by George's movement & Liberty catcher Zalesak keeping it up front with no free passes. Liberty got a couple important hustle plays on strike out free passes/passed balls & a 2 strike sac bunt......... 

Just what is the length of the RF fenceline at HF?  Other side of the coin eg.... Yankee stadium is what 299? If indeed it is near 200 ft they need to reassess & tear down their nice concessions stands & move back. Liberty/HF fogged out there pre-district. Also can anybody tell me the deepest parks in SE Texas HS BB?

Two Splendora batters took Tyler George to the centerfield wall but White got back with his speed.  I think they were 6 & 7 hole hitters & he grooved'em fastballs. Two good pitchers in duel with Parker throwing harder but George hitting his spot. Great 3A game. My opinion it was won by George's movement & Liberty catcher Zalesak keeping it up front with no free passes. Liberty got a couple important hustle plays on strike out free passes/passed balls & a 2 strike sac bunt......... 

first of all, great first post....

the fence is no where near 200, more like 280....with a 20 foot wall,

as far biggest ballparks, i would include hamshire's center field at 410' and hamshire's left field at 330'

as for the rest of your post i have no clue

What about the HJ park where they allow Smoking.  Don't believe me, go watch a game there.  I guess it's because the field is not on a campus.

I dont see how spectator smoking affects the "FIELD" status???...at HJ you can watch a lil ball, smoke a pack or two and never have leave your seat (clearly a convience to you smokers)....its a nice park overall... couple dents and dings here and there but a fairly decent playing surface...the high school coaches and Twin County Pony league work hard to provide the nicest possible field for the community's athletes to perform on..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa