LC-M at Dayton Predictions?

looks to me like its on topic also...

it all has to do with the moderators and their personal ties to the subjects...

i have had so many threads deleted b/c of something written that might offend the moderator not the general board

If that is what you believe then so be it--I am proud of our coach for standing up for his team--if that offends you then thats tough--I will not argue with a fool and will not say another word about it

sounds like you are accusing the moderator of being biased?

I am biased, but not against Vidor, or any other team we play.

Does being a moderator mean you have to quit supporting your team and liking that someone is trash talking you coaches.

How do you become a moderator anyway?

the mods are biased...many have personal ties to the topics on this board..

they often deleted or edit posts in the popular forums, but let the same stuff go on in different forums...

if you would read an entire thread, or be around long enough to experience how quickly things get deleted you would understand...

for example writing sh*t will get edited, but in different forums the actual moderators use that type of writing...and it stays...

often times moderators forget that they are mods....they begin to show some type of frustration, then ask people to get back on the subject...

im pretty sure that a BBS is intended to debate happenings, truths, rumors, ideas...thats' how it survives....

it won't survive if its run like the Chinese Communist Media, (You read what we want you to read)

Guest OHS_1994

they often deleted or edit posts in the popular forums, but let the same stuff go on in different forums...

if you would read an entire thread, or be around long enough to experience how quickly things get deleted you would understand...

for example writing sh*t will get edited, but in different forums the actual moderators use that type of writing...and it stays...

often times moderators forget that they are mods....they begin to show some type of frustration, then ask people to get back on the subject...

im pretty sure that a BBS is intended to debate happenings, truths, rumors, ideas...thats' how it survives....

it won't survive if its run like the Chinese Communist Media, (You read what we want you to read)

First of all this site will survive. There are too many SE Texans that love this site and think that it is ran with great professionalism. 

Secondly- your post are only going to get edited or deleted if you attack a specific person (on this board), school, or player.  If yours were deleted then they probably deserved to be.

Finally-If you don’t like it, leave it. Never in the history of man has everybody been happy about one particular thing. People always complain.  For example I have a -200 for my karma, which I think is hilarious but I do not whine about it.  I know that you like to get on here and verbally play with peoples minds; it is what you thrive on.  I have read all of your post and I think they are hilarious. But if you feel this badly about a site that has finally gave the people of SETX a chance to all come together and talk about high school sports then please leave.

I don't know about most people on this forum, but I don't come on here to bash people and spew hatred. If that's your idea of entertainment, try the Jerry Springer show.

Remember LCM is young and this will be a very good road test, if they continue the hot bats than I like LCM by 3. Also Dayton is now in the mist of a schedule that shows them how good 22-4A is in baseball so here is their chance to prove something.

Should be a good game.

Remember LCM is young and this will be a very good road test, if they continue the hot bats than I like LCM by 3. Also Dayton is now in the mist of a schedule that shows them how good 22-4A is in baseball so here is their chance to prove something.

Should be a good game.

I agree good post. The next few games will tell us how we really measure up.

We are still off the topic of this forum but, this whole arguement is based on one 3 games in 4 days. He doesn't normally throw that many pitches in that short of a period of time. Let's move on...

bronco 1 thought yall wasnt pitching dewey tonight???

what happened?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami