Splendora vs. Liberty..Liberty Wins!!

Tyler George is a very good lefty!  He has matured alot over the last couple of years.  If he has all his stuff Friday, and Splendora throws their ace, it may be a low scoring game.  Liberty needs to start manufacturing some more runs, they may be hard to come by this Friday.  Good luck Panthers!

WELL WELL WELL...looks like ol liberty pulled that one out of the bag 4-3 great game and to say parker pitched...i think liberty's bats were pretty loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest backspin

I must be missing something here, is four runs considered lighting it up? Sounds more like Liberty had better pitching and defense. Good win for Liberty.

Parker pitched very well for Splendora, George for Liberty pitched equally as well.  As I said in my prediction, a low scoring, good battle, where Liberty came out on top.  It was a GREAT game by both teams.  Liberty bats were not intimidated by the speed of Parkers pitching.  And George had all his stuff working while hitting his spots.  Great game and good job Panthers!

Yea, I believe Tarkington will have something to say about the title.  that said Liberty could pull it out, its not unfeasable to believe Liberty could challenge for it...

This district looks to be a good, tough challenge for everyone.

I see Liberty, Tarkington, and Splendora, that's just my thoughts, I haven't seen the rest of the district play yet.

Guest backspin

I don't know if Coldspring is quite there yet, but they will have something to say about who gets out. They hit the ball pretty well, up and down their lineup. I just don't know it they have the pitching.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami